Download as docx, pdf, or txt
Download as docx, pdf, or txt
You are on page 1of 7

第 62 章 安素,把你的头抬起来!

Chapter 62 An Su, Have Your Head Held High!

钟雪笑得开怀。
Zhong Xue laughed heartily.

“不错。”她丝毫没有否认的意思,“是我迷惑了评委,判定你为抄袭,也是我
点了迷魂香,让他们替我出手教训你。”
“That’s right,” she did not intend to deny her actions. “I was the one who confounded
the judge, which is why you were deemed a plagiarizer. Also, I lit the ecstasy incense
so that they will teach you a lesson on my behalf.”

我气得浑身发抖,朝着身边人吼:“你们听见没!是钟雪陷害的我!”
I shook with anger and screamed at those around us, “Did you all hear that? I was
framed by Zhong Xue!”

可那帮人,此时早被香给控制了心神,哪里听得见我和钟雪的对话。
Unfortunately, this bunch of people were under the spell of the incense and were
turning a deaf ear on the conversation between Zhong Xue and I.

钟雪冷笑一声,突然幽幽开口:“大家今天,千万不要放过安素这个贱女
人。”
Zhong Xue sneered and spoke slowly, “Everyone, don’t let this wretched woman, An
Su, get away today.”

钟雪说话的声音很低,带着一股蛊惑人心的味道,与此同时,我闻见空气里的
香气更重了。
完了!
Zhong Xue’s voice was barely audible but it had a bewitching quality to it. The that
moment, the fragrance of the incense became even more intense. I’m finished!

那个香仿佛人恶毒和怨恨的催化剂,四周原本还只是推搡和辱骂我的人,突然
完全丧失了理智,一窝蜂冲过来。
It was as if that fragrance acted as a catalyst for humanity’s viciousness and
resentment. Those who surrounded me were initially shoving and scolding me,
however, right now, they looked as though they had lost their sense and charged
toward me.

“贱人!你抢了我男朋友!”
“Wretched person! You stole my boyfriend!”

“你个混蛋,成天在背后说我坏话,我早想揍你了!”
“You scoundrel! You’re always badmouthing me, I’ve always wanted to beat you
up!”

“王八蛋,我要杀了你!”
“Bugger, I want to kill you!”

此时这帮人,早已不认得我是安素,纷纷将我认成他们最恨的人,恶狠狠地咒
骂。
At that point, these people no longer see me as An Su. I had become the person they
resented most and they were cursing at me fervently.

不仅如此,他们下手,也不再是推搡那么简单了。
Apart from that, they were no long just shoving against me.

男生下手很重,一脚又一脚地踹我,或者直接用拳头朝我身上招呼。
The guys were merciless. They either kicked me repeatedly or had their fists rained
down on me.

而女生,则扯着我的头发呼耳光,或者用尖锐的指甲,划过我的脸和胳膊。
The girls on the other hand, held my head up by grabbing fistful of my hair to strike
my face. Others would use their sharp nails to scratch my face and arms.

整个设计大厅,一片混乱。
The entire designer’s hall was in shambles.

这个设计大楼里有个咖啡店,会卖三明治和咖啡之类的。竟还有人冲进咖啡店
厨房,拿出臭鸡蛋和烂菜叶,狠狠往我身上砸!
There was a café in this designer building, there were usually sandwiches and coffees
available. I couldn’t believe that there were people who ran into the café’s kitchen to
fetch rotten eggs and vegetables to hurl them fervidly at me.

啪!
Smack!

腥臭的鸡蛋在我头顶砸开,蛋液顺着我的发丝留下,一点点流进我的衣服里。
Those rotten eggs with its stinky content cracked open against my head. Its liquid
flowed down my hair and dripped into my clothes.

长着虫的菜叶子掉到我身上,腐臭的气息扑面而来。
Vegetable leaves with worms were tossed at me, the rotting stench was unbearable.

痛……
Pain…

从未有过的痛……
Pain like I’d never experience before…

鼻腔里充斥着令人作呕的臭味,身上的每一寸疼得仿佛都要裂开……
The air was filled with a sickening stench and every inch of my body hurt as if it was
ripped apart…

我想反抗,想挣扎,可我的力量,在那么多疯狂的人面前,简直跟蚂蚁一样弱
小。
I wanted to fight back, I wanted to resist; but my strength was so insignificant when it
is up against a mad and angry mob.

绝望之中,我脑海里不由自主地想到一个名字。
In the midst of hopelessness, somehow there was only a single name in my mind.
薛灿。
Xue Can.

薛灿,救救我……
Xue Can, save me…

我第一次那么希望,薛灿能和之前的无数次一样,突然从天而降,用霸道和强
大到不容置疑的态度,帮我阻拦开一切欺负我的人和鬼,帮我愈合所有的伤口。
This was the first time ever that I hoped that Xue Can would materialize as how he
had done so many times before—descending from above, using his unyielding and
fierce stance to get rid of humans and ghosts who bullied me. In addition to all that, to
help me heal all my wounds.

想到这里,我忍住全身的疼痛,蜷曲着身子,想去握住手腕上的玉镯。
As I was thinking of that, I resisted the excruciating pain all over my body and curled
up, trying to hold on to the jade bangle on my wrist.

薛灿,快来救救我……
Xue Can, save me, hurry…

我把所有的希望都放在镯子上,可这时,我头顶突然响起钟雪焦急的声音。
I placed all my hope on to the bangle. All of a sudden, a panicked voice rang just
above me.

“大家看!安素手上那个手镯是她偷来的!我们要赶紧拿下来!”
“Everyone, look! An Su stole that bangle on her wrist! Let’s get it off quickly!”

此时钟雪的话,对我四周的这帮人仿佛有魔力一般,他们根本不会质疑,马上
都凶狠地看向我的玉镯。
The people around me seemed to be hypnotized by Zhong Xue’s words. They had no
doubt nor queries; they all had their eyes on my jade bangle in an instant.

我心里一惊,赶紧用右手护住左手手腕上的玉镯。
I got a shock and tried to use my right arm to protect the jade bangle on my left wrist
hurriedly.

可那帮人早已经彻底疯了。
But this bunch of people had already lost their minds.

一个体育系的男生,穿着钉鞋,竟然就直接恶狠狠地踩向我的右手。
A guy from the physical education department stepped on my right arm with his
spiked shoes.

“啊!”
“Ah!”

我惨叫一声,一直强忍住的泪水,也因为剧痛,终于哗啦啦流下来。
I shrieked and the tears that I’ve been holding back came rolling down because of the
agony.
我看向我的手,上面满是星星点点的血迹,看上去十分可怖。
I was horrified by how my arms looked; they were full of blood spots and splatters.

我手疼得冷汗直流,可还是死死护住玉镯。
Cold sweat formed on my hands due to the pain and injuries, but I refused to leave the
jade bangle unprotected.

不,我不能松手。
No, I can’t let go. ]

钟雪已经彻底操控了这帮人,这样下去,恐怕我真的会死在这。
Zhong Xue had these people wrapped around her fingers. I might just die if this goes
on.

我唯一的希望,就是薛灿了!
The only chance I’ve got would be Xue Can!

见我那么倔强,钟雪也火了,大喊:“算了!这个玉镯不值钱,直接毁掉!将
玉镯毁掉!”
Zhong Xue got infuriated by my stubbornness, she shouted, “Forget it! This jade
bangle isn’t that precious after all, just destroy it! Destroy the jade bangle!”

很显然,钟雪知道这个玉镯是我和薛灿之间的连接,她畏惧薛灿,所以要毁了
玉镯。
Obviously, Zhong Xue knew that his was the medium that connected Xue Can and I.
she was terrified of Xue Can, that’s why she wanted the jade bangle gone.

四周的人顿时更加疯狂。
Everyone went into a rampage.

那个穿着钉鞋的男生,再一次踩住我的手,这一次更用力。
That guy who was wearing those spiked shoes, took aim and stepped on my arm
again, harder this time.

咔擦。
Crack!

我的手腕发出一个诡异的声音,剧痛传来,我意识到,我的手骨折了。
A horrible sound came from my wrist—a jolting pain shot through my arm and I
knew that instant that my arm was broken.

我的右手手腕弯曲出一个诡异的弧度,根本护不住左手手腕,很快,玉镯暴露
出来。
My right arm was bent into an odd angle, it could no longer shield my left wrist. Very
quickly, the jade bangle peeked out.

一看见玉镯,四周的人更兴奋,一脚又一脚,疯了一样地踩,还有人拿出铁质
的铅笔盒,死命地砸。
The crowd went insane when they saw the jade bangle. They stepped and kicked
repeatedly like maniacs. Someone even produced a metal pencil box and hammered
away.

我的左手手腕很快被砸骨裂了。
My left wrist had its bone crushed in no time at all.

可我根本顾不上。
I couldn’t care less at that moment.

“不……不要……你们不要……求求你们不要……”
“Please…please don’t… You guys, please don’t… I’m begging you guys, please
don’t…”

我撕心裂肺地哭喊,可我的痛苦,只是让那帮人更加兴奋。
I bawled my eyes out, but my sufferings seemed to only fuel these people’s eagerness
and excitement.

咔擦。
Crack!

随着左手手腕一阵剧烈的疼痛,我突然听见一声清脆的声响。
Another shock of pain radiated through my arm—this time from my left wrist. What
followed, was a crisp sound that rang loud and clear,.

我的玉镯,碎了。
My jade bangle was crushed into pieces.

翠绿的碎片掉到地上,那帮人都兴奋地大笑起来。
The shattered pieces of the emerald-green jade were all over the ground. The crowd
went mad with joy,

“太好了!安素的手镯断了!哈哈哈!”
“That’s great! An Su’s bangle is broken! Hahaha!”

我根本听不见他们说了什么,也感受不到他们新一波的拳打脚踢,脑海里一片
发懵。
I didn’t catch what they were saying and could no longer feel their continuous
beating. My mind was numb and blank.

玉镯,裂了……
The jade bangle is broken…

薛灿,不会来了……
Xue Can won’t come anymore…

四周的人依旧在骂我,依旧在踹我,依旧在朝我丢鸡蛋。
Those around me were still at it—cursing and hitting me. They did not stop throwing
rotten eggs at me.

可我什么都感觉不到。
But I couldn’t feel a thing anymore.

我只看得见地上玉镯的碎片。
I could only stare at the remnants of the jade bangle on the ground.

曾经的我,费尽心思想把这玉镯从手腕上取下来,但现在它终于断了,我却觉
得自己的心,好疼。
There was once when I had tried with all my might to get the jade bangle off my
wrist. But now that it’s broken, I felt my heart shattering into pieces with it.

我最后的希望没了。
There goes my last hope.

我原以为就算养父母不管我,甚至全世界都不管我,至少薛灿还会来救我。
I thought that even if my adoptive parents would not care about me, or even if the rest
of the world couldn’t care less about me, there would always be Xue Can to save me.

可现在不可能了。
However, that’s not possible now.

我真的是一个人,彻头彻尾一个人了……
I was really alone, I was completely alone…

想到这里,我所有的忍耐和坚强全部轰塌,我好像溺水般绝望,浑身难受的根
本无法呼吸。
As I came to that conclusion, whatever patience or endurance I’d been holding on to
came crashing down. I felt like I was drowning in hopelessness and my body felt pain
so intense that the simple act of breathing hurt.

我拼命地哭,可还是没有办法宣泄出一点心里的难受。
I cried my eyes out but it didn’t help much in relieving the knot and pain in my heart.

我哭的那么歇斯底里,甚至都没注意到,一股清风吹来,吹散了空气里的香气。
I cried so hard that I didn’t notice a crisp breeze wafted through and blew away the
fragrance that clung to the air.

与此同时,四周的人停止了对我的辱骂和殴打。
It was that exact moment when the crowd stopped their beating and cursing.

我还瘫坐在地上痛哭,可围着我的人突然散开了。
I remained slumped on the ground, weeping. However, all of a sudden, those who
surrounded me dispersed hurriedly.

人群里响起悉悉索索的议论声。
A buzz went through the crowd.

“天那!这人是谁?好帅……诶,怎么还有点眼熟。”
“Oh my god! Who is that? He’s so handsome… Hey, he looks familiar.”

“他不是今天薛氏企业新上任的总裁嘛!叫什么来着?好像叫薛灿?”
“Isn’t he the one who was newly appointed today as Chairman of the Xue Group?
What was his name again? I think it was Xue Can?”

“他来这里干什么啊?”
“Why is here?”

四周的人惊呼连连,但我根本没心思去听。
“People were yelling nonstop but I wasn’t in the mood for any of that.

我只是流着泪,神情麻木地将地上玉镯的碎片,一片片捡起来。
My eyes were blurry with tears as I picked the shattered pieces of the jade bangle off
the floor mechanically.

当我准备捡起最后一片碎片时,一双精致的黑色皮鞋,突然出现在我眼前。
Just as I was at the final piece, a pair of elegant, black leather shoes appeared in front
of me.

我怔住,还没来得及反应,一个一如既往霸道而又熟悉的声音,在我头顶响起。
I was astonished but before I could respond, an arrogant yet familiar voice rang loud
above me.

“安素,把你的头,给我抬起来!”
“An Su, have your head held high!

You might also like