Download as doc, pdf, or txt
Download as doc, pdf, or txt
You are on page 1of 4

Lesson Eight

Customs and Immigration Inspection


海关和移民检查
Dialog A: Sealed Firearms
对话 1: 封存枪支
Customs Officer: Have you any firearms on board, Captain?
海关官员: 船上有武器吗?
Captain: Yes, we have three rifles and four pistols. Here is the
Firearm Declaration.
船长: 我们有 3 支来福步枪,4 支手枪。这是枪支申报单。
Customs Officer: Locked them on board during staying in this port. Any
a firearm should not be allowed to take ashore,
otherwise you violate the law.
海关官员: 在本港口把枪支锁起来,任何武器不得带上岸,否
则你将触犯本地法律。
Captain: Let us go to the bonded store to seal the firearms.
船长: 让我们到保税仓库去封存枪支。

Dialog B: Customs Formalities


对话 2: 海关手续
Customs Officer: Les us start working now, Captain.
海关官员: 我们现在开始工作吧,船长。
Captain: Yes, please. Which documents shall I prepare?
船长: 好的,先生,我们必须准备什么文件?
Customs Officer: The following documents are needed: The Captain’s
Declaration, the Import Cargo Manifest, double
Crew Lists, last Port Clearance, duplicates of Crew
Personal Articles Lists, Stores and Provisions List.
You should have your signature.
海关官员: 下列文件必须有:船长申报单,进口货物舱单,两
份船员名单,上一港结关单,两份船员物品明
细表,备件和食品一览表,你必须签字。
Captain: Must I write any guarantee?
船长: 我必须签保证书吗?
Customs Officer: It has been written by the agent. You should sign it.
That’s all for customs procedures.
海关官员: 保证书已由代理起草了,你必须签字,我是例行公
事。

Dialog C: At Bonded Locker


对话 3: 在保税仓库中
Customs Officer: How much spirits and tobacco do you have on board?
海关官员: 船上有多少白酒和香烟?
Purser: 30 cases of spirits, 35 cases of wine, and 800 packets of
cigarettes.
管事: 30 箱白酒,35 箱葡萄酒,800 条香烟。
Customs Officer: According to the Customs Law, I will leave 4 packets
cigarettes, 1 bottle spirits or wine for every crew.
That is 120 packets cigarettes, 30 bottle spirits
altogether. The rest must be sealed at here now. Do
you have any articles not declared?
海关官员: 根据本地海关法,我留给每个船员 4 条香烟,1 瓶白
酒或葡萄酒,一共 120 条香烟,30 瓶白酒,其
他的要现在封存。你们还有其他没有申报的吗?
Purser: So far as I know, we have not.
管事: 现在我所知的还没有。
Customs Officer: When you desire to unseal the bonded locker at
laydays, ask the agent to call in a Customs Officer.
海关官员: 在装(卸)期间要开保税仓库,让代理叫一名海关
官员。
Purser: Thank you, sir.
管事: 谢谢,先生。

Practical Expressions 实用表达方式


1. Possessions must be declared, otherwise should be regarded as
smuggled goods.
私人物品必须报关,否则被认为是走私物品。
2. Let’s go to check and seal the bonded store.
让我们去检查保税仓库。
3. No alcohol or cigarette is allowed to take ashore.
烟和酒不允许带上岸。
4. Here is a list of personal articles.
这是船员私人物品清单。
5. Please sign the guarantee.
请签保证书。
6. This file includes all the documents you required.
这份文件中包含了你所需要的所有文件。
7. Please fill up this form.
请填写该表格。
Please fill in this form.
请填写该表格。
Please fill out this form.
请填写该表格。
8. Anything special to declare?
还有特殊物品申报的吗?
9. What quantity of cigarettes is duty free?
多少数量的香烟是免税的?
10.Please show us the Regulations of this port.
请给我们看本港口的规范。
11.I ask you to unseal the bonded store.
我请求你打开保税仓库。
12.We are requested to clear the customs and pay the due tolls.
要求我船办理给关手续,付清过境费。
13.What can be taken along duty-free?
随身可携带什么物品免税?
14.What duty must I pay?
我须缴纳多少税金?
15.The smuggled articles must be confiscated.
走私物品一定被没收了。
16.When will the customs examination take place?
何时进行海关检查?
17.To traffic in narcotics will be punished severely.
贩卖毒品要受重罚。
18.Do you find any drug dealer embarked?
你发现贩毒上船了吗?
19.Heroin, marijuana, opium are the major drugs.
海洛因,大麻,鸦片是主要的毒品。
20.Pass the green channel if you have nothing to declare.
如果没有东西申报走绿色通道。
21.Camera, TV, refrigerator, golden ornaments must be registered at red
channel.
照相机,电视,冰箱,金银首饰需要在红色通道登记。
22.Reservation of morphine is also illegal.
私藏吗啡也是违法。
23.Firearms should be bonded in our port, otherwise you need to pay a
fine.
枪支在我们港口需要封存,不然你就有被处以罚金。
24.Have you found any stowaway?
你们发现偷渡者了吗?
25.Hide stowaways will be punished three years in jail.
私藏偷渡者要被处以 3 年监禁。
26.Clothes you take must be declared as well.
带的衣服也一定要申报。
27.Now let’s start to go through the formalities.
让我们先阅览表格。
28.Please ask your crew to come to the mess-room one by one.
把船员一个一个的叫到餐厅。
29.Is that all for the exit formalities?
那些是所有的出境手续吗?
30.Here is the landing permission. Tell your crew to observe the Landing
Rules.
这是登陆证,告诉船员遵守登陆有关条例。
31.Please return the passes to me before departure.
在船舶开航前请把登陆证还给我。
32.You should go to the Frontier Defence Office to attend other
formalities.
你需要到边防部门补办其他手续。
33.We have two passengers: One disembarking here, one in transit.
我们有 2 名旅客,一个在此已下船,另一个过境。
34.I am sorry that some crew are on duty and can not come here to be
inspected.
对不起,一些船员值班不能到此接受检查。

You might also like