Professional Documents
Culture Documents
19Safety Information 安全信息
19Safety Information 安全信息
Part F: Ice 冰况
41. What is latest ice information?
最新的冰况信息是什么?
Ice warning. Icebergs located in position 67°34′N, 036°45′E.
冰况警告,冰山在 67°34′N, 036°45′E 处。
No ice located in area around Philip channel.
在菲利普海峡处无冰况。
42. What kind of ice was located in position 54°40′N, 167°45′E?
在 54°40′N, 167°45′E 处冰况如何?
I, M/V Yu Long, reported icebergs in area around 54°40′N,
167°45′E.
我船,“育龙”号。报告在 54°40′N, 167°45′E 处有冰山。
43. What ice situation is expected in my position?
我船位置处冰况预计会如何?
Ice situation expected to change in your position.
你船处冰况预计会改变。
Ice situation expected to improve in your position.
你船处冰况预计会改善。
Ice situation expected to deteriorate in your position.
你船处冰况预计会恶化。
Ice expected to break up in your position.
你船处冰况预计会破碎。
Ice expected to open in your position.
你船处冰况预计会分裂。
Ice expected to drift away in your position.
冰预计在你船处会漂走。
Ice expected to freeze together in your position.
冰预计在你船处会冻结在一起。
44. Navigation dangerous in area around fairway due to floating ice.
由于浮冰,在航道附近航行危险。
45. Navigation in area around Vladivostock without ice-breaker
assistance only possible for high-powered vessels of strong
construction.
只有那些大功率高强度的船才能在海参巍附近不用破冰援助可
航行。
46. Area around Greenland temporarily closed for navigation.
格陵兰附近水域航行暂时关闭。
47. Danger of icing in area around fairway.
在航道附近有冰况的危险。
Part I: Fishery 渔业
62. Small fishing boats in area around Green Island.
小渔船在绿岛附近。
63. Small fishing boats within 10nautical miles of me. Navigate with
caution.
小渔船离我船 10 海里之内,谨慎航行。
64. Is fishing gear ahead of me?
我船前方有渔具吗?
No, no fishing gear ahead of you.
不,你船前方没有渔具。
Yes, fishing gear with buoys ahead of you.
是的,你船前方有带浮漂的渔网。
Yes, fishing gear without buoys ahead of you.
是的,你船前方有不带浮漂的渔网。
Yes, fishing gear in position 34°16′N, 120°11′E.
是的,在 34°16′N, 120°11′E 处有渔具。
65. Fishing gear fouled my propeller.
渔具缠住我船的螺旋桨。
66. You have caught my fishing gear.
你船绞缠了我船的渔具。
67. Advise you to recover your fishing gear.
建议你船修补好渔具。
68. Fishing in area bounded by 32°16′N 120°16′E, 34°00′N
120°16′E, 32°16′N 121°16′E, 34°00′N 121°16′E
prohibited.
在 32°16′N 120°16′E, 34°00′N 120°16′E, 32°16′N
121°16′E, 34°00′N 121°16′E 合围区域内禁止捕鱼。
69. You are approaching prohibited fishing area.
你船正接近禁止捕鱼区。