Professional Documents
Culture Documents
實用的英語
實用的英語
I quit. 我不幹了
B: Jesus, I’ve been taking night shifts the whole week… I quit.
B: 天啊!我這周已經都上晚班了耶 … 我不幹了!
A: Did you hear that Taylor and Calvin broke up? I can’t believe it!
A: 你有聽說泰勒斯和凱文分手了嗎?
用影音、音頻吸收一本書!現在加入,解鎖 40 本以上說書影音
I’ve had enough! 我受夠了!
A: Hannah said she’s going to take a few more personal leaves. So you have to take
her place while she’s gone.
A: Hannah 說她要再請多幾天事假,所以你那幾天要幫她代班喔。
A: Hey, John. I saw your girlfriend with another guy. I feel sorry for you.
A: 嘿,John,我看見你女朋友跟另個男的走在一起耶,真是為你感到難過。
B: What the heck? No wonder she keeps avoiding me recently.
B: 現在是怎樣?難怪她最近一直躲我。
A: If my mom forbids me to stay overnight at Coco’s house, I still would not be going
home tonight.
A: 如果媽媽不讓我住 Coco 家,那我今天晚上也不要回家了。
A: Joan, you must listen to me, everyone loves Donald Trump. He’s going to win the
U.S. presidential election.
A: Joan,聽我說,大家都愛川普,他一定會贏得美國總統大選的。
B: No, he won’t. Don’t talk crap!
B: 不可能,廢話少說!
A: I can’t believe Lindsay has so many fans on Facebook. She’s so fake! I’m going to
show people her true colors.
A: 我不敢相信 Lindsay 的粉絲團有這麼多人按讚,她很假掰耶!我一定要拆穿她
的假面具。
B: Don’t be so calculating! Maybe she’s just lucky.
B: 不要心機這麼重!她可能只是幸運嘛。
A: What do you say about this red skirt? Or the pink one?
A: 你覺得這件紅色裙子如何?還是粉紅色的?
B: Anything goes. I don’t want to stay here anymore.
B: 隨便你,我不想再待在這了。
A: Kyle, I know you are going to be late, but could you buy me a cup of Americano
and a muffin at Starbucks? Oh, by the way, a sandwich and a banana from 7-11 as
well.
A: Kyle,我知道你要遲到了,不過你可以幫我買一杯星巴克的美式咖啡和一個
馬芬蛋糕嗎?另外,順便在 7-11 買一個三明治和一根香蕉喔!
B: I can’t do so many things within 5 minutes. You’re driving me crazy!
B: 我不可能在五分鐘內做這麼多事,你快把我逼瘋了!
A: Men are more capable of taking the leading role than women for sure.
A:男人絕對比女人更適合擔任領導者
B: Who do you think you are? Humans are equal, you shouldn’t have this kind of
sexual stereotype.
B: 你以為你是誰?人生而平等,你不應該有這樣的性別刻板印象。
A: Oops, it seems like you’ve missed the deadline for registration. See you next year!
I’m not the one to blame.
A: 哎呀,你似乎錯過報名時間了,明年見囉!別怪我沒提醒你。