外贸英语短句大全

You might also like

Download as pdf or txt
Download as pdf or txt
You are on page 1of 30

本 文 档 转 载 于 实 惠 网 外 贸 论 坛 ( http://bbs.sfyh.

com ) 欢 迎 加 入 外 贸 交 流 QQ 群 :

70984717
免费外贸 b2b 平台-实惠网(www.sfyh.com )注册轻松获得美金。

外贸英语短句大全
1. We filed a claim against you for the short weight.

关于短重问题,我们已经向你方提出索赔。

2. We've given your claim our careful consideration.

我们已经就你们提出的索赔做了邢秆芯俊?br>

3. I want to settle our claim on you for the 100 tons of bleached cotton waste, as per Sale

s Confirmation No. 125EC.

我们想处理一下关于销售确认书第 125EC 号 100 吨漂白废棉的索赔问题。

4. Claims for incorrect material must be made within 60 days after arrival of the goods.

有关不合格材料的索赔问题必须在货到后 60 天内予以解决。

5. I'm afraid you should compensate us by 5% of the total amount of the contract.

贵公司要赔偿我方合同全部金额的百分之五。

6. The Japanese Company agreed to compensate us for the defective watches by 5% of

the total value. 日本公司同意就手表不精确向我们赔偿总价值的百分之五。

7. In my opinion, it's evident that damages must have occurred during transit.

依我看,损坏显然是在运输过程中造成的。

8. So far we haven't had any complaint of this kind.

至今我们没有过这类投诉。

9. Do you have any proofs?

你们由证据吗?

10. The certificate indicates that some of the rollers are rusted.
商检证书上标明有些滚筒生锈了。

11. We regret for the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you by $500.

我们对你方遭受的损失深表歉意,同意向你们赔偿 500 美元。

12. We are not in a position to entertain your claim.

我们不能接受你们提出的索赔要求。

Commodity Inspection 商品检验

1. How will the clause of inspection be stipulated in the contract?

检验条款合同中应如何规定?

2. As an integral part of the contract, the inspection of goods has its special importance.

作为合同里的一个组成部分,商品检验具有特殊的重要性。

3. The exporters have the right to inspect the export goods before delivery to the shipping

line. 出口商在向船运公司托运前有权检验商品。

4. The inspection should be completed within a month after the arrival of the goods.

商品检验工作在到货后一个月内完成。

5. Do you mean that you sell on shipped quality and quantity?

你是说你们按离岸时品质及数量卖货吗?

6. But in the case of disqualification or short-weight on arrival?

但如果货到后发现质量不合格或短货怎么办?

7. Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.

我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后商检局才会放行。

8. The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Burea

u or by any of its branches.

检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。

9. Would you tell me whether we the buyers have the right to reinspect the goods when t

he goods arrive?

请你告诉我,货物抵达后买方是否有权复查?
10. What's the time limit for the reinspection?

复查的时限是什么时候?

11. What if the results from the inspection and the reinspection do not coincide with each

other? 如果检验和复查的结果有出入该怎么办呢?

12. It is international practice that the reinspection should be made within 7 days upon th

e arrival and if any discrepancies are found, you may lodge claims with us within 30 days.

根据国际惯例,对商品的复查应在货物抵达后 7 天内进行。如果发现有任何差异,

你方在 30 天内可以向我方提出索赔。

Compensation Trade 补偿贸易

1. We agree to supply you with a complete set of equipment for the processing line.

我们同意向你方提供一整套生产线的设备。

2. We could manage to reduce our price by 3% if you are agreeable to pay us back wholl

y or in part by the resultant product of the equipment.

如果你方愿用直接产品进行全部或部分的补偿,我们可以

设法减价 3%。

3. It's better for us to do total compensation trade.

对我们来说最好用全额补偿。

4. Equipment costs will be paid for with the finished products produced by the machines.

设备的费用将用这套机器生产出的成品支付。

5. If the equipment fails to give normal operation, you are to repair them at your cost.

如果设备不能正常运行,由你方负责维修,并承担费用。

6. How long should it take to have the payment completely made?

还清贷款要多久?

7. Three years or so, the sooner the better.

三年左右。越快越好。

8. The price of countersale products shall be determined according to the prevailing world
market price at the time of each shipment.

偿付产品的价格将按每次交货的国际市场价格决定。

9. Our bean curd processing line is the most advanced and well-known in the world.

我们的豆腐生产线是世界上最先进的,久负盛名。

10. We can only accept 80% of your requirements for five years.

我们只能接受你方五年需求的 80%。

11. We want you to supply annually 1,000 pieces of cotton goods and 14,000 garments.

我们希望你方每年提供 1000 件棉织产品,14000 件衣服。

12. We'll send five engineers to help you with the installation work.

我们将派 5 名工程师协助你方的安装工作。

Complaints 抱怨

1. If we can't get the goods by March the first, we'll have to cancel the order.

如果 3 月 1 日前无法拿到货物,我们就只能取消订货了。

2. Your shipment hasn't arrived because it is stuck in customs.

你们的货还没到是因为在海关遭到阻止。

3. We'll check into it and call you as soon as possible.

我们会调查,并会尽快给你电话。

4. About fifteen percent of the goods were damaged on arrival. I can't understand it.

货物送达时,大约有 15%受损。我真搞不明白。

5. The packing is not complete and everything is stained.

包装不完整,全部都污损了。

6. We asked for a double-carton, but it came in a single-carton.

我们要求用双层的纸板盒,送达时却是单层的纸板盒。

7. We ordered SR-17, but we received SU-17.

我们订的是 SR-17,但收到的却是 SU-17。

8. The invoice shows forty-five units, but we received only forty.

发票上写的是 45 台,但我们只收到 40 台。
9. The goods are not up to par. They are inferior compared to the original sample.

这些货物未达标准,它们比原样品差。

10. We received your invoice, but there was no discount.

我们收到了贵公司的发票,可是没有折扣。

11. The contract says a twenty percent discount, but they've discounted only fifteen perce

nt.

合约上说是达八折,不过却只打了八五折。

12. We received your statement, but you charged us for items we didn't order.

我们收到了贵公司的对账单,可是,贵公司向我们索费我们没订的品目。

Credit Investigation 信用调查

1. Please let us know about the credibility of Brown Brothers?

请告诉我们关于布朗兄弟公司的信用状况。

2. We'd like to see your annual report for the last two years.

我们想看看贵公司过去两年的年度报告。

3. The Bank of America grants them unsecured letters of credit.

美国银行授予他们无担保信用证。

4. Do you know anything about the financial standing of this company?

你知道有关这家公司的财务状况吗?

5. There is no record of a loan ever being refused.

不曾有被拒绝贷款的纪录。

6. There has been no recent need for long-term or short-term borrowing.

最近无需长期或短期的贷款。

7. May I ask the names of your banks?

请问贵公司往来的银行有哪些?

8. They've had some experience importing from a German company.

他们做德国方面的进口,有一些经验。

9. They're already distributing computer hardware for an American company.


他们已经在为一家美国公司经销电脑硬件了。

10. How about their latest sales figures?

他们最近的销售额如何?

11. Their sales have actually gone down.

实际上,他们的销售额已经走下坡了。

12. This company is deeply in debt.

这家公司负债累累。

Demanding Actions and Reminders 催促与提醒

1. How soon can we expect your answer to our proposal?

关于我们的提议,我们多久能得到你的答复?

2. I can't be sure now because I have to discuss it with my boss back at home.

我现在无法确定,因为我必须回去和老板讨论一下。

3. Then I'll give you until next Wednesday, OK?

那么,我给你到下星期三的期限,好吗?

4. Please be sure to get me a sample tomorrow morning.

请务必在明天早上给我一个样品。

5. How soon would you like to have them done?

你要我多久把这些做好?

6. Well, this one is pressing, but the other one can wait.

嗯,这个很紧迫,不过另一件可以缓一缓。

7. I know it's difficult to have them delivered next week, but we'd appreciate if you could.

We're completely out of stock at present.

我知道要下星期送货很难,但如果能的话,我们会很感激的。我们现在完全缺货。

8. Would the shipment get to us in time for Christmas?

这批货能在圣诞节前及时送到我们手中吗?

9. Well, that I have to figure out.

嗯,那我要推算一下。
10. I am calling in connection with an order we placed a long time ago.

我打电话来,是想问关于我们很久以前订货的事。

11. It's No. 4267/UG. It was made by telephone on Sept. 12th and confirmed by a letter a

week later.

合同号码是 4267/UG,是 9 月 12 日以电话、一星期后又以信确定的。

12. Oh, now I've found out everything about it. It's going to be a long story.

哦,现在我查出有关它的一切了。真是说来话长。

Establishing Business Relations 建立业务关系

1. I travel a lot every year on business, but this is my first visit to your country.

我每年常常外出旅行做生意,不过这是我第一次到贵国来。

2. I'd like to introduce a colleague----Ben White.

我来介绍一位同事----本•怀特。

3. Ben's just joined us from Sweden and he'll be looking after you from now on.

本刚刚从瑞典来到我们公司工作,从现在开始,他将为您服务。

4. I look forward to working with you.

我期待着和您一起工作。

5. Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line. We wish to establish relation

s with you.

现在我觉得我们可以在这行业做大量的生意,我们希望和您建立贸易关系。

6. Your desire coincides with ours.

你们的愿望同我们的愿望一致。

7. Would you like to market our products under your name?

您愿意以你们的名义,销售我们的产品吗?

8. We'd like an exclusive agreement.

我们希望有独家协议。

9. Would you represent us throughout your country?

请你们在贵国各地代表本公司好吗?
10. We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.

我们总是与外国在平等互利的基础上做生意。

11. Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.

我们之间建立贸易关系将对双方有利。

12. I have no doubt that it will bring about closer ties between us.

毫无疑问,它将使我们双方建立更紧密的联系。

Export of Labor Service 劳务输出

1. In recent years, many Chinese workers and technicians have been sent abroad to und

ertake construction projects.

近年来,许多中国工人和技工被派送到国外承担建筑工程。

2. We are capable of undertaking large construction projects worth more than US$100 mi

llion.

我们有能力承担价值超过 1 亿美元的大型建筑工程。

3. The prices for the project and labor services are reasonable and competitive.

工程和劳务的价格合理而且有竞争力。

4. We will provide any line of engineers and technical workers needed for the project con

struction or equipment installation.

我们将提供工程建设和设备安装所需要的任何行业的工程师和技术工人。

5. In the interest of our clients, we would train their technical staff at request.

从客户利益出发,我们会应客户要求培训他们的技术人员。

6. Employers shall make necessary arrangements so that engineers may be provided wit

h doctor services and hospital facilities in case of need.

雇主必须做出必要的安排,保证工程师在需要的时候提供医疗服务和住院设备。

7. The employer shall be provided the workers with the air tickets from Beijing to Bamako

, and from Bamako to Beijing upon terminating the service.

工人自北京到巴马科以及服务期满后自巴马科回北京的飞机票,由雇主提供。

8. The employees must obey the laws and regulations of our country.
雇员必须遵守我国的法律法规。

9. The employment is for a period of two years from January 1, 2000 to January 1, 2002.

聘期两年,从 2000 年 1 月 1 日至 2002 年 1 月 1 日。

10. Professor Brown's housing shall be provided by us during the service period.

在服务期间,布朗教授的住所由我们提供。

11. They work five days a week and seven hours a day with legal holidays.

他们每星期工作 5 天,每天工作 7 小时,并享有法定假期。

12. As China has huge labor resources, labor export is an advantage for China's participa

tion in international economic activities.

中国拥有巨大的劳务资源,劳务输出是中国参与国际经济活动的优势。

Foreign Trade Policy 外贸政策

1. I need to know your policy on investment.

我需要了解你们在投资方面的政策。

2. Absorption of foreign capital is an essential part of our business activities.

吸引外资是我们经济活动的基本组成部分。

3. It covers foreign loans to government departments, enterprises and direct foreign inves

tment.

它包括向政府部门、企业提供国外贷款和直接投资。

4. It is said that you are taking up a new policy in your foreign trade.

听说你们对外贸易中采取了一项新政策。

5. We keep to the principle of equality and mutual benefit.

我们坚持平等互利的原则。

6. Only we are trying to follow some general international practices.

我们只是努力遵循一些基本的国际惯例。

7. Then your policy must be more flexible than before.

那么你们的政策肯定比过去灵活了。

8. Before we use foreign capital, we first make clear the orientation and focal point of inve
stment.

在我们使用外资以前,首先要清楚投资的方向和焦点。

9. We're pleased to know that you are beginning to accept both private and government-

government loans.

我们高兴地了解到你们正在开始接受私人和政府间的贷款。

10. Do you have any other restrictions or concrete policies regarding accepting loans?

关于接受贷款,你们有什么其他限制或具体政策?

11. Our paid-off period could be as long as 15 years, not including 3 years grace period.

我们的偿还期可达 15 年之久,不包括 3 年的宽限期。

12. But we will require you to purchase our equipment at least 25% of the total loan.

不过,我们要求你们以贷款总额至少 25%的资金购买我们的设备

Imports and Exports 进货与出货

1. Please let us know immediately when we can have a new supply.

有货可进时,请马上通知我。

2. We expect fifty to come in before the end of this month.

我们希望月底之前能进货 50 台。

3. You'll have it by the end of next week without fail.

下周结束前,你一定可以拿得到。

4. Would you tell us your earliest delivery date?

你能告诉我们你们最早的送货日期吗?

5. Delivery takes six weeks after we receive your order.

在接到订单后,要六个星期才能送货。

6. We can guarantee delivery before July 20.

7 月 20 日前,我们保证可以送货。

7. What's the dispatch date for the EC-50 we ordered last week?

我们上周所订的 EC-50 的发货日期是几号?

8. Could you reconfirm the shipping date for me?


您能替我再确定一下运送日期吗?

9. They'll be sent on the tenth of November.

11 月 10 日会送去。

10. They're scheduled to be sent on October the twentieth.

货预定在 10 月 20 日送去。

11. They are due to arrive in Seattle on March the second.

货预定在 3 月 2 日送达西雅图。

12. Now we're very busy, so I'm afraid it'll be about two months before we'll be able to deli

ver.

现在我们很忙,所以恐怕大约两个月后才能送货。

Inside the Office 公司内部

1. I wonder if there's any possibility of our setting up an overseas branch.

我想知道我们是否有可能成立海外分公司。

2. Well, that's a difficult question and I suppose my answer is yes.

嗯,这是个很难回答的问题,不过我想是有可能的。

3. I'm afraid this bank won't advance the money. What shall we do?

恐怕这家银行不会贷这笔款给我们,我们该怎么办?

4. Well, what I suppose is this. We should try a joint venture in order to raise the necessa

ry fund.

嗯,我的建议是这样的。我们该试试共同投资企业,以筹募所需的资金。

5. Since Mr. Brown's been offered a better job by another firm. Is there anyone to replace

him?

既然布朗先生有了另一家公司的更好职位,有谁要接替他的工作吗?

6. I just can't think of anyone offhand, but there should be somebody we'd like to promote.

我无法马上想出谁来,不过,应该有人可以提拔。

7. I wish I didn't have to say this, but the board of directors has agreed to cut down on the

present staff.
真希望我不必跟你说这些,但是董事会已经同意裁员。

8. I knew sooner or later this would come.

我知道这是迟早会发生的。

9. To be honest, since you are not in a position to make any decision, you shouldn't have

committed yourself.

老实说,既然你不是处于决策者的位置,你就不应该作承诺。

10. Say, how about joining me for dinner somewhere after we get through with this?

嘿,办完这事之后,和我一起找个地方共进晚餐如何?

11. That's a superb idea! In that case, why don't we invite Miss Green to come with us?

真是好主意!如果那样的话,我们何不邀请格林小姐一起去?

12. I wish I could. But she's left for the day.

我希望可以。不过她已经走了。

Insurance 保险

1. May I ask you a few questions about insurance?

我可以问你几个关于保险的问题吗?

2. When should I go and have the tea insured?

我应该什么时候将这批茶叶投保?

3. What insurance rate do you suggest we should get?

你建议我们办什么样的保险费率呢?

4. The extent of insurance is stipulated in the basic policy form and in the various risk cla

uses.

保险的范围写在基本保险单和各种险别的条款里。

5. Since they are not delicate goods, and won't likely be damaged on the voyage, F.P.A.

will be good enough.

因为这些货物不是易损易碎品,航行中不可能损坏,所以平安险就挺好了。

6. Obviously you won't want All Risks cover.

显然你不想保一切险。
7. You'll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk, which are the general clauses of marine insur

ance, won't you?

请你方保水渍险和战争险,好吗?这些都是海运保险的一般条款。

8. But as a rule, we don't cover them unless you want to.

不过,按照惯例,除非你方要求,否则我方是不投保这些险种的。

9. May I ask what exactly insurance covers according to your usual C.I.F terms?

请问根据你们常用的 CIF 价格条件,所保的究竟包括哪些险种?

10. It 's important for you to read the "fine print" in any insurance policy so that you know

what kind of coverage you are buying.

阅读保险单上的"细则"对你十分重要,这样就能知道你要买的保险包括哪些项目。

11. I'd like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.

我希望将这批货物按发票金额的 130%来投保。

12. Please note that our insurance coverage is for 110% of the invoice value only. If more

than that is asked for, the extra premium should be borne by the buyer.

请注意,我们的保险范围只是发票金额的 110%,如果要求投保更高的险别,额外的

保费应由买方承担。

International Leasing Trade 国际租赁贸易

1. If you are interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

2. The supplier wishes to sell his products and sees in international leasing the means of

achieving this with more certainty and speed.

供应商希望能够卖出货物,把国际租赁看成一种稳妥和快速达到目的的方法。

3. The lessee wants to buy certain equipment and sees in leasing the means to do this wi

th less financial pressure.

租赁人想买某种设备,把租赁看成在较小的财政压力下达到目的的手段。

4. Would you please fill out this leasing application first?

请先填写这份租赁申请。
5. The leasing company will have to find out whether its customer will be able to make th

e contractual rental payments.

租赁公司要调查出客户能否按合同规定付清租金。

6. Would you provide your balance sheet and profit and loss accounts for the past three y

ears?

请提供贵公司过去三年的资产负债表和损益账目清单。

7. We leased the machines from a Japanese leasing firm last month.

上月我们从一家日本租赁公司租入这些机器。

8. The ownership of the leased equipment remains with the lessor.

租赁的设备,其所有权仍属于出租人。

9. We're interested in setting up a power plant in this city with equipment and technology

to be leased from abroad.

我们有意在这个城市成立一家发电厂,设备和技术从国外租入。

10. Please let us know in detail the machines you wish to lease from us, including specifi

cations, production flow and designed productivity and term of the lease.

请详细告知我方你们希望租赁的机器情况,包括规格、生产流程、预定生产力

和租期。

11. The rental is to be calculated on the basis of the export price of the equipment.

租金是以设备的出口价格为基础计算的。

12. At the expiration of the lease, the equipment should be returned to us in good conditi

on.

租赁期满后,设备应完好无损地归还给我方。

International Leasing Trade 国际租赁贸易

1. If you are interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

2. The supplier wishes to sell his products and sees in international leasing the means of

achieving this with more certainty and speed.


供应商希望能够卖出货物,把国际租赁看成一种稳妥和快速达到目的的方法。

3. The lessee wants to buy certain equipment and sees in leasing the means to do this wi

th less financial pressure.

租赁人想买某种设备,把租赁看成在较小的财政压力下达到目的的手段。

4. Would you please fill out this leasing application first?

请先填写这份租赁申请。

5. The leasing company will have to find out whether its customer will be able to make th

e contractual rental payments.

租赁公司要调查出客户能否按合同规定付清租金。

6. Would you provide your balance sheet and profit and loss accounts for the past three y

ears?

请提供贵公司过去三年的资产负债表和损益账目清单。

7. We leased the machines from a Japanese leasing firm last month.

上月我们从一家日本租赁公司租入这些机器。

8. The ownership of the leased equipment remains with the lessor.

租赁的设备,其所有权仍属于出租人。

9. We're interested in setting up a power plant in this city with equipment and technology

to be leased from abroad.

我们有意在这个城市成立一家发电厂,设备和技术从国外租入。

10. Please let us know in detail the machines you wish to lease from us, including specifi

cations, production flow and designed productivity and term of the lease.

请详细告知我方你们希望租赁的机器情况,包括规格、生产流程、预定生产力

和租期。

11. The rental is to be calculated on the basis of the export price of the equipment.

租金是以设备的出口价格为基础计算的。

12. At the expiration of the lease, the equipment should be returned to us in good

condition.
租赁期满后,设备应完好无损地归还给我方。

Introduction to a Company 介绍公司

1. Do you happen to know our company?

您知道本公司吗?

2. I hear about your company quite often.

我常常听说贵公司。

3. Our company was established in 1996.

本公司创立于 1996 年。

4. Our company was founded five years ago as an affiliate of United Trading Company.

本公司创立于 5 年前,是联合贸易公司的关系企业。

5. We have about 1200 employees, three hundred in the office and nine hundred in the pl

ant.

我们大约有 1200 名员工,办公室有三百,工厂有九百。

6. Where is your head office?

你们的总公司在哪里?

7. What line of business are you in?

你们主要从事哪方面的行业?

8. We supply a wide range of office automation devices.

我们提供多种不同的办公室自动化设备。

9. We're a manufacturer and seller of quality fabrics.

我们是高级服饰的制造商兼售卖商。

10. We have twenty branches abroad, and we've recently opened a new one in Bangkok.

我们在海外有二十家分公司,最近在曼谷新开了一家。

11. As to our sales network, we have a total forty-six sales agents throughout the country.

至于我们的销售网络,我们在全国各地一共有 46 家销售代理商。

12. Our sales were up twelve percent last year, occupying about thirty-five percent of the

market in printers.
去年我们的销售量增加了 12 个百分点,大约占打印机 35%的市场份额。

Market Research 市场调研

1. The preliminary market test is due to start next month.

初期市场测试下个月开始。

2. Everyone knows that there've been some major changes in our market over the last fiv

e years.

所有人都知道在过去的五年里,我们的市场发生了一些重要变化。

3. We have decided to strengthen market research and gather more information from vari

ous resources.

我们决定加强市场调研,从各种渠道收集更多的信息。

4. Do you have any particular plan to help them to open up new markets?

为了帮助他们开拓新的市场,你有何具体计划?

5. Do you often carry out market research?

你们经常开展市场调查吗?

6. We sent questionnaires to both manufacturers and users of microwave ovens.

我们向微波炉的生毯陀没 Х⒘说鞑槲示怼?br>

7. What were their reactions?

他们的反映如何?

8. Of these, 30% of the users were satisfied with the performance of their existing ovens.

其中,30%的用户对现有的炉子性能感到满意。

9. Manufacturers are interested in technical improvements.

生产商对技术改进感兴趣。

10. We've reported some of the preliminary findings in the study.

我们已经把一些初步调查结果写进调研报告了。

11. 352----that's 65%----replied to our questionnaires.

352 位也就是 65%的客户答复了我们的调查问卷。

12. I would suggest that you should be still more flexible in doing business.
我建议你做生意再灵活些。

Offer 报盘

1. We have the offer ready for you.

我们已经为你准备好报盘了。

2. I come to hear about your offer for fertilizers.

我来听听你们有关化肥的报盘。

3. We are in a position to offer tea from stock.

我们现在可以报茶叶现货。

4. We can offer you a quotation based upon the international market.

我们可以按国际市场价格给您报价。

5. We offer firm for reply 11 a.m. tomorrow.

我们报实盘,以明天上午 11 点答复为有效。

6. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.

我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

7. We always try out best to meet your requirements in view of our long relations.

鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,我们总是尽力满足你们的要求。

8. Is your offer a firm one or one subject to final confirmation?

你报的是实盘还是以最后确认为准?

9. This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.

此报盘着眼于扩大销路而且很有竞争性。

10. Please renew your offer for two days further.

请将报盘延期两天。

11. Please renew your offer on the same terms and conditions.

请按同样条件恢复报盘。

12. The offer will remain open for 3 days.

报价的有效期为 3 天。

Patent and Trademark 专利与商标


1. I am going to apply for a patent, but I'm not sure how to prepare the application.

我想申请专利,但不清楚如何准备。

2. You should submit a request, a description, and a claim.

你应该提交一份申请,一份说明书和一份要求书。

3. The Patent Office will announce the result and notify the application with 18 months.

专利局将在 18 个月内宣布并申报结果。

4. Only when everything is all right will the patent be registered.

只有一切都顺利,才能登记专利。

5. For invention the duration of protection is 15 years.

发明专利的保护期限为 15 年。

6. By law, the protection of trademark in our country is limited to 30 years.

根据法律规定,我国的商标权保护期为 30 年。

7. The producer or registrant should apply for the registration renewal every 30 years.

生产商或注册人应每 30 年申请办理注册商标的续展手续。

8. You must notice that trademark is limited by region.

你必须注意商标受地域限制。

9. The longer the protection, the more you have to pay.

保护期越长,付的费用就越多。

10. For trademark registration, different countries follow different rules.

在商标注册方面,不同的国家遵循不同的原则。

11. China has adopted the priority-of-registration principle.

中国采用注册优先原则。

12. A number of countries prefer the priority-of-use principle.

一些国家更青睐优先使用原则。

Processing and Assembling Trade 加工贸易

1. The processing and assembling business is a component part of our foreign trade.

加工装配贸易是我们对外贸易的一个组成部分。
2. We intend to do business with you on the basis of processing.

我们打算在加工的基础上,和你方发展业务。

3. We would like to see that doing processing business will benefit both of us.

我们希望看到加工贸易对我们双方都有利。

4. We'll provide fabric and accessories. Of course, we can assure you of their quality.

我们提供布料和附件,当然,我们可以向你方保证它们的质量。

5. We'll let you have the finished products six months after the fabric and accessories arri

ve.

我们在布料和附件到达 6 个月后,把成品交给你们。

6. Before going further, may we ask you to let us have your idea on the following points?

在进一步讨论之前,我们想知道你方关于以下几点的意见。

7. We agree to pay for the equipment and technology by installments with the processing

fees payable to us.

我方同意分期用我们应得的加工费偿付设备和技术的费用。

8. Please indicate the rate of processing or assembling charges, and also the method of

payment.

请说明加工和装配的价格以及付款方式。

9. All supplied materials will be reinspected by us. If they do not conform to the requireme

nts of the processing, we may ask you to send us replacements.

我们会重新检查所有提供的材料。如果不符合加工要求,可以让你方送来替代品。

10. For the finished products, a letter of credit at sight is required.

对成品,我们要求即付信用证。

11. The rate of substandard products should not exceed 5%.

次品比例不得超过 5%。

12. The trademark and the labels to be used on the products we process will be designat

ed by you.

我们加工产品所使用的商标和标签由你方指定。
Products Presentation 介绍产品

1. Would you like to have a look at our showroom?

您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product information sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better technology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original.

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。

6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts per day, it can easily pay for itself in a year.

如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new product. There's been a big rush for it lately.

我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival's products and yet, we're able to sell it at the s

ame price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very quickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product.

我们极力推荐这项产品。
Products Presentation 介绍产品

1. Would you like to have a look at our showroom?

您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product information sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better technology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original.

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。

6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts per day, it can easily pay for itself in a year.

如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new product. There's been a big rush for it lately.

我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival's products and yet, we're able to sell it at the s

ame price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very quickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product.

我们极力推荐这项产品。

Products Presentation 介绍产品


1. Would you like to have a look at our showroom?

您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product information sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better technology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original.

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。

6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts per day, it can easily pay for itself in a year.

如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new product. There's been a big rush for it lately.

我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival's products and yet, we're able to sell it at the s

ame price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very quickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product.

我们极力推荐这项产品。

Products Presentation 介绍产品

1. Would you like to have a look at our showroom?


您想看看我们的展览室吗?

2. Shall I show you our product information sheet?

要不要看看我们的产匪得魇椋?br>

3. Recently we've developed better technology. This is our latest product.

最近我们开发出新技术,这是我们的最新产品。

4. The system we have adopted is original.

我们所采用的系统是全新的。

5. Our products are easier to operate than our competitors'.

我们的产品比竞争对手的产品容易*作。

6. It's designed to conserve energy.

这种设计是为了节省能源。

7. If the equipment can work three shifts per day, it can easily pay for itself in a year.

如果这种设备一天三班都可以用,一年之内,便很容易收回成本了。

8. There's a great demand for our new product. There's been a big rush for it lately.

我们的新产品需求量很大,这个最近造成大抢购。

9. Our product is over and above our rival's products and yet, we're able to sell it at the s

ame price.

我们的产品超于竞争对手的产品之上,而且,我们可以以同样的价格销售。

10. Our equipment can be repaired very quickly.

我们的设备很快就可以修得好。

11. Compared with competing products, ours is smaller and lighter.

与竞争的产品相比,我们的产品比较小,比较轻。

12. We strongly recommend this product.

我们极力推荐这项产品。

Recommending another Product 推荐另一种产品

1. There has been a model change.

款式改变了。
2. It's no longer in production and has been replaced by our new model.

那已经不再生产,并为我们新型的产品所替代。

3. Here is a most recently developed product.

这是最新研制的产品。

4. Its quality will be an agreeable surprise to you besides the new style.

它不仅款式新颖,而且质量会令您十分惊喜。

5. I am sorry, but that has been sold out. Would you like to have a look at our other produ

cts?

很抱歉,那已经卖完了,您要看看我们的其他产品吗?

6. We can recommend this brand as a good substitute.

我们可以介绍这种品牌,以为替代。

7. Can't you take the new model?

您不能订购新的款式吗?

8. Our new model is superior compared to the old one in energy saving.

我们的新款式在节约能源方面要优于旧款。

9. This brand is more popular than that one in European market.

这个品牌在欧洲市场上比那个更受欢迎。

10. We altered the model last month.

我们上月换了款式。

11. If the goods are not what you expected, we'll be glad to exchange them. Would you li

ke to see our latest models?

如果货品不是你们所期望的,我们很乐意更换。您要看一下我们最新的款式吗?

12. If you place an order for the new product, we'll give you a five percent discount.

如果你订我们的新产品,我们给你 5%的折扣。

Sales Promotion 促销

1. We are trying to find a market for this article.

我们正在努力为这种商品找销路。
2. According to your estimate, what is the maximum annual turnover you could fulfill?

据你估计,你能完成的最大年销售量是多少呢?

3. Your new product has a strong footing in the market.

你们的新产品在市场上很有销路。

4. How many sales representatives do you have?

你们有多少销售代表?

5. They talked over at great length the matter of how to increase the sale of your

products.

他们详细地讨论了怎样增加你方产品的销售。

6. This product has been a best seller for nearly one year.

该货成为畅销货已经将近 1 年了。

7. They are doing their utmost to open up an outlet.

他们正在尽最大努力以打开销路。

8. We can discuss further details when you have a thorough knowledge of the marketing

possibilities of our products.

等你们全面了解我们产品销售可能性之后,我们再进一步细谈。

9. Our sales representatives pay regular visits to these buyers and have established exce

llent connections with them.

我们的销售代表定期访问这些客户,并同他们建立了良好的关系。

10. We approach the retailers direct, without any middleman.

我们直接同零售商接触,不经任何中间人。

11. Before fixing our prices, we have to know what your service charges will be.

在我们定价之前,我们必须清楚你们将收取多少服务费用。

12. You can raise your prices so as to cover us with a certain percentage.

你们可以提高价格,付给我们一定的百分比。

Signing Contracts 签订合同

1. We're looking forward to discussing an agency contract with you.


我们期待和您讨论代理商合同。

2. We'll prepare a draft according to our standard contract.

我们会根据我们的标准合同,准备一份草案。

3. After the draft is completed, we can work out any minor problems.

草案完成后,我们就可以解决其他较小的问题了。

4. The first point we should discuss is the procedure for starting sales.

我们该讨论的第一点是开卖的程序。

5. We'd like to discuss the details of the contract, especially discrepancy and claim.

我们想讨论合同的各项细目,特别是差异和索赔。

6. I think we'd better make it a separate term.

我想我们最好把它单独列为一项。

7. According to the draft, if we want to file a claim for damage, we should give you a surv

ey report issued by a surveyor approved by you.

根据草案,如果我们想就货物破损提出索赔,需要向你们提交一份由你们同意的检查机

构的检验报告。

8. Can we add it as a condition in the clause?

我们能否把这一点作为条件加进这一条款?

9. How long will the contract last?

合同要订多长时间?

10. Initially, it would run for one year as a trial period. If everything is satisfactory, it could

be renewed and extended two years.

刚开始是一年,作为实验期,如果令人满意,合同可以重订,而且延长两年。

11. The details of the contract can be changed only when both parties agree to the

change.

合约的细节,只有经双方同意才能修改。

12. With three months' notice the contract can be annulled.

经三个月的公告,合约便可废止。
Technology Transfer 技术转让

1. I'd like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.

我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。

2. That's what we are interested in. Can you give me more information on your factory

and production?

那正是我们所感兴趣的。你可以告诉我更多关于你们

工厂和生产的信息吗?

3. Now what we need badly are know-how, engineering services and technical assistanc

e.

现在我们急需技术诀窍、工程服务和技术援助。

4. We have the world's most advanced technology for both production and management.

We can supply all the licenses in this line.

我们拥有世界上最先进的生产和管理技术,并且可以提供这一行业所有的许可证。

5. What rights will the license grant to the factory?

那许可证可以给予工厂什么权利?

6. It will grant rights of both manufacture and sale of our products.

它包括生产和销售我们产品的权利。

7. The license is nonexclusive and nontransferable.

这个许可证是非独家、不可转让的。

8. What are the payments for the technology?

技术收费是多少?

9. We propose that you begin the royalty from the third production year.

我方提议贵方从第三个生产年度开始收取专利税。

10. If improvements in technology are made, will you provide us with them free of charge

如果技术改进了,你方会免费提供给我方吗?

11. We agree to keep confidential all your technical information and know-how.
我们同意对你方的所有技术信息和技术诀窍保密。

12. In the agreement you should also guarantee the ownership of the patent, know-how a

nd technology.

在协议上,你们还应保证专利、技术诀窍和技术的所有权。

Tender 投标

1. You haven't submitted any preliminary tenders, have you?

贵公司还没有提出任何初步标价,对吗?

2. Not yet, but we gathered from your last letter that your intended to get bids from us.

还没有。但我们从你们上次的信函得知,贵公司有意从敝公司获得标价。

3. Then would you like us to draw up general plans and specifications?

那么你们是否希望我们拟好大致计划和规格呢?

4. Well there are many factors to be taken into consideration in deciding which type you

want.

嗯,在你们决定采用哪一款之前,有很多因素都必须予以考虑。

5. Shall we submit our tender to your Hong Kong office?

我们是向香港公司投标吗?

6. Yes, either direct or through your representative in Hong Kong.

是的,直接投标或通过你们在香港的代理人投标。

7. A bond in the amount of US$5,000 is required when the tender is submitted.

递交投标书时需要交纳 5000 美元的投标保证金。

8. The Tenders Committee reserves the right to reject any or all quotations received.

投标委员会保留拒绝收到的任何或全部报价的权利。

9. Telegraphic quotations are unacceptable.

不接受电报报价。

10. The company that bids the lowest price and most favorable terms will win the contract.

投标价格最低,条件最优惠的公司将中标。

11. We received three tenders for the contract.


我们收到了该项承包的 3 个投标。

12. Bids for building the bridge were invited from British and American firms.

英国和美国的一些公司应邀投标参加承建桥梁。

2004-12-17

You might also like