Download as docx, pdf, or txt
Download as docx, pdf, or txt
You are on page 1of 15

感谢用语

Thank you everyone for getting these to us!


感谢你们给我们带来这些!

Thanks for your help on this.


感谢你(们)的帮忙

Thanks in advance (for your co-operation).


(对你的合作)提前表示感谢

Thank you all for your efforts here.


感谢你(们)付出的所有努力

Really appreciate the effort you guys put.


真的很感激你们付出的努力

Thank you for your prompt reply.


感谢你的及时答复

Appreciate your cooperation/efforts.


感激你的合作/努力

Thank you very much for making this happen.


非常感谢你让一切成真

Thanks as always.
一如既往的感谢

We appreciate your help very much on this.


我们感激你(们)在这件事情上的帮助

Thank you for your hard work again.


再次感谢你(们)的辛勤劳作

Thank you for helping us out.


感谢你(们)帮助了我们

Thank you for forwarding.


感谢转发

Thanks for the help and hope that you are doing well.
感谢你的帮助,希望你一切都好
We understand your delays and appreciate the best delivery date you can give us.
我们理解你的延期并感激你能给我们最好的交货期

We understand and appreciate everything you can do to help.


我们理解并感谢你们所做的一切帮助

Your help is greatly appreciated.


非常感激你(们)的帮助

Thank you for your follow up.


谢谢你的跟进

Thank you for catching this error.


谢谢你发现这个错误

Thanks for the reminder/the warning.


谢谢你的提醒/警告

Thanks for your attention to this very minor detail.


谢谢你关注这个小细节

Thank you for your assistance and quick reply.


感谢您的帮助和快速回复

If you can … it’d be super appreciated.


如果你可以…那太感谢了

Anything you can do to make it happen is appreciated.


无论你能做什么,我都很感激

I would be grateful for your feedback.


我将非常感谢您的反馈

I would appreciate your help.


我会非常感激你的帮助

Thank you again for everything.


再次感谢你所做的一切

Thanks for your attention and sorry for all inconvenience caused.
感谢您的关注,对给您带来的不便表示歉意

Thank you for calling this to our attention.


谢谢你提醒我们注意这件事
Thanks for your timely reply and clarifications.
感谢您的及时回复和澄清

Appreciate your great support.


感谢你的大力支持

Thanks for helping and checking.


谢谢你的帮助和检查

Your great favor is so appreciated and helpful.


你的帮助太让我感激了

Appreciate all the effort team put in and thanks for keeping us posted.
感谢所有团队的努力,并感谢与我们保持联系

Appreciate all the proactive communication so far so please keep it up.


感谢到目前为止所有的积极沟通,请保持下去

Thank you again for everything you've done.


再次感谢你所做的一切

I appreciate all the great work you have done to help us achieve our vision.
我感谢你们为实现我们的愿景所做的一切伟大工作

Really appreciate your prompt reply! And Thanks for your detailed information!
非常感谢您的及时回复!感谢您提供的详细信息!

My thanks for your prompt response on this. Much appreciated.


感谢您对此事的及时回复。很感谢!

Thanks for timely feedbacks! It’s clear.


感谢您的及时反馈!(内容)很清晰。

致歉用语

Sorry for any delay from my side on replying to this issue.


很抱歉我这边回复这个问题的时间有延迟

Sorry for late reply/response.


抱歉回复晚了
Owing to my absence from the office, I failed to write back in time.
由于我不在办公室,我没能及时回信

I am sorry for not answering your letter in time.


我很抱歉没有及时给你回信

I am sorry for the inconvenience.


很抱歉给您带来不便

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.


对您造成的不便表示歉意

Sorry for my misunderstanding.


对不起,我误会了

Sorry I don’t fully understand what you said.


对不起,我没完全理解你说的话

Sorry for pushing.


抱歉催促

Sorry for typo.( It is a typing mistake, sorry)


对不起,输入错误。(对不起,这是一个打字错误)

I am sorry I made a mistake by ordering too many….


很抱歉我犯了个错误,订购了太多…

I should have checked, so this is totally my fault.


我应该检查的,所以这都是我的错

Sorry about this bad news and any inconvenience caused at your side.
很抱歉这个坏消息以及给您带来的不便

My apologies again.
再次表示我的歉意

Sorry for my late involving in this issue.


很抱歉我这么晚才介入这件事

Sorry, I totally messed that up.


抱歉,我搞砸了

My apologies, I mis-read the email.


抱歉,我看错邮件了
With regret to inform you that xxx delayed for xxx (reasons).
很抱歉通知你 xxx 因为 xxx 延期了

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you by this error.
由于这个错误给您带来的不便,请接受我们真诚的道歉

Again I apologize for the hassle.


我再次为我的麻烦道歉

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this delay may cause you.
对于此次延误给您带来的不便,请接受我们的道歉

My apologies for the omission.


我为我的疏忽道歉

This error should not have happened.


这个错误不应该发生

Due to an oversight, xxxx


由于疏忽,xxx

Thank you for your email and apologies for the slow reply – a lot to catch-up with.
感谢您的邮件,并为回复缓慢而道歉——有很多事情要处理。

We regret to inform you that xxx


我们很遗憾通知你 xxx

Please accept our apologies.


请接受我们的道歉

Please bear with me while I check the details.


请耐心等一下,我来核对一下细节

Apologies for the delay but I have not yet had a chance to discuss due to being
unavailable towards the end of last week.
抱歉延迟,但我还没有机会讨论,因为上周没有空。

请求回复

We hope you can give us an affirmative reply.


我们希望你能给我们一个肯定的答复
Your early reply is appreciated.
感激你的早日回复

Your timely response would be highly appreciated!


如能及时回复,将不胜感激

We await your early reply.


我们等待你的早日答复

We shall be pleased to hear from you at your earliest convenience.


如您方便,我们会很高兴收到您的来信

Please give this matter your prompt attention.


请立即处理此事

Meanwhile, confirm your acceptance by return.


同时,请回函确认您的接受

Please confirm upon receipt and let me know if you have any question.
收到后请确认,有任何问题请告诉我

Please confirm by return.


请回签

Your kind assistance on the case will be highly appreciated.


非常感谢您在这个案子上的协助

Hope can hear from you soon~


希望能尽快收到你的来信

I look forward to hearing back on this.


我很期待你关于这件事的回复

Please feel free to give us your valuable comment.


请随时给我们提出宝贵意见

Please comment back to me ASAP so I can proceed.


请尽快回复我的评论,以便我可以继续

Please acknowledge receipt.


请确认收到

Please let me know if this is an acceptable solution.


请让我知道这是否是一个可接受的解决方案

It’s been a week since I e-mailed you about the xxx issue but I haven’t gotten a reply.
我已经一周没有收到你关于 xxx 问题的回复了

I am in contact with xxx, but he has not responded yet.


我正在和 xxx 联系,但是他还没有回复

I don’t mean to rush you, but I really need to get your comments on the proposal.
我不想催你,但我真的需要你对这个提案的意见

Would you keep me posted of any new developments on xxx ?


请随时告诉我关于 xxx 的最新进展好吗?

I have been trying to contact xxx to solve this, and have not yet received a reply/have
got no answer.
我一直在联系 xxx 解决这个问题,但一直没有得到答复。

Have not heard back from you on this and I am uncertain what to do next, can you
get back to me early?
一直没有收到你的回复,我不确定下一步该做什么,你能早点给我回复吗?

请求帮忙

Can you do me a favor, let me know….?


你能帮我个忙,让我知道…吗?

Could you take a look at xxx’s email below and kindly reply to him?
你能看一下 xxx 下面的邮件并回复他吗?

I would like to ask a favor.


我想请你帮个忙

Hope you can help us out on this one.


希望你能帮我们解决这个问题

Could you please help with this inquiry or find someone to?
你能帮助解决这个询问或找个能解决的人吗?

At your convenience, would you please send me…


在你方便的时候,请寄给我…
I would appreciate it if you could xxx
如果你可以 xxx 我会感激

Would you please shed some light on this?


你能解释一下这个吗?

If you can find any chance to advance the process I would very much appreciate it.
如果您能找到任何机会去推进这一进程,我将非常感激。

I have a little favor to ask of you. I’m wondering if you can fill in the following
information for me.
我想请你帮个小忙,我想知道你是否可以帮我填写以下信息。

Back in April you had help answer some serial number questions. I am hoping you
can help me again.
四月份的时候,你帮忙回答了一些序列号问题。我希望你能再次帮助我。

转发邮件

FYI (for your information)


供你参考

FYI and further relay to relevant colleagues.


供参考并进一步转达给相关同事

Please cascade to other teams as needed.


如有需要,请联系其他团队。

Put you in the loop per you request. You are optional to the meeting in case you are
interested in the details.
根据你的要求,让你参与其中。如果你对细节感兴趣可以随时参加会议。

附件用语

Attached/Enclosed please find the study about xxx.


附件是关于 xxx 的研究报告。

I’ve attached the latest pricing information you asked for.


我附上你要的最新价格资料。
Please see the enclosed.
请看附件。

For reference, I’ve appended a client’s case study below.


作为参考,我在下面附加了一个客户的案例研究。

Please see enclosed file for details.


详情请参阅随信附上的文件。

Please enclosed files that we’ve review today.


请随信附上我们今天看过的文件。

Please see enclosed file for the feedbacks brought up today.


请参阅附件中今天提出的反馈。

Please find attached a copy of xxx.


请查收附件 xxx 的复印件。

Enclosed are the slides including the recommendation from UX search team,
feedbacks from local market. Let me know if you have questions about the
attachment.
附上的幻灯片包括用户体验搜索团队的推荐,来自当地市场的反馈。如果您对
附件有问题,请告诉我。

Attached is the drafted XX file. It is still a work in process but I would like to see if
anything immediately stood out to you as odd or worthy of follow-up.
附件是草拟的 XX 文件。它还在进行中,但我想看看是否有什么东西会让你觉得
奇怪或值得跟进的。

邮件结束常用句型

Please let me know if there is anything I can help.


如果有什么我可以帮忙的,请告诉我。

Please advise if there are any outstanding question.


如有悬而未决的问题,请告知。

If there is any help you need from us please feel free to contact.
如果您需要我们的任何帮助,请随时联系。

Please let me know if any urgent issue need to be handled beforehand.


如果有任何紧急的事情需要提前处理,请让我知道。
If any difficulties, just let me know.
如果有什么困难,尽管告诉我。

Looking forward to your reply at your soonest.


期待您的尽快回复。

Any questions are welcome too.


任何问题都欢迎。

Thank you for the info and if there is anything else, feel free to let me know.
谢谢你的信息,如果有其他的东西,请随时让我知道。

Please let me know if you have any further questions.


如果您还有其他问题,请让我知道。

Please let me know if there’s anything you want me to do.


如果有什么需要我做的,请告诉我。

Best regards and have a nice weekend.


祝你周末愉快。

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.


如果有任何问题,请随时联系我。

Looking forward to your sharing.


期待您的分享。

Looking forward to your updates.


期待你的更新。

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.


如果您有任何问题,请不要犹豫,立即与我联系。

If you could get back to me by end of next Wednesday would be great.


如果你能在下周三之前回复我就太好了。

Please keep us posted.


请保持联系,有进展随时通知我们。

Will wait for your soonest reply on the issue.


我会等待你关于这个问题的最快回复。

Let us make forward at pace and make amazing happen together.


让我们一起前进,一起创造奇迹。

Please feel free to give us your valuable comment.


请随时给我们提出宝贵意见。

Will keep you updated when I hear back.


我一有消息就通知你。

This is my understanding, please let me know if correct or not.


这是我的理解,请让我知道是否正确。

Well note and will deal with/follow up accordingly.


已知悉,并会相应处理/跟进。

Please let me know if this is an acceptable solution.


请让我知道这是否是一个可接受的解决方案。

Hope this answers your question. Let me know if further detail/explanation would be
helpful.
希望这能回答你的问题。如果更多的细节/解释会有所帮助,请告诉我。

会议邀请用语

Hope this timeslot works for you. If not, feel free to propose one.
希望这个时间段对你有用。如果没有,请随意提出一个。

If you prefer other time, feel free to propose your preference.


如果你喜欢其他时间,请随意提出你的喜好。

Hope this time is convenient for you both, if not, please let me know and we can
reschedule.
希望这次对你们来说都是方便的,如果不方便,请告诉我,我们可以重新安排
时间。

I’ve sent a meeting request on Next Tue as your schedule full in the afternoon this
week.
我已经发送了下周二的会议请求,因为您这周下午的日程已经排满了。

We would like to cancel this meeting for now as this needs to be further reviewed
and aligned with additional stakeholders. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
我们想暂时取消这次会议,因为这需要进一步审查并与其他利益相关方保持一
致。很抱歉给您带来不便。
My apologies for the late notice, but I need to reschedule tomorrow's call. There
remain a few open items we need to address, therefore I will sent out a new
invitation once we agree upon a time.
很抱歉这么晚才通知你,但是我需要重新安排明天的电话,因为还有一些我们
需要解决的开放项目,因此,一旦我们商定了一个时间,我会发出一个新的邀
请。

Since we don't have any updates at this point, I suggest that we cancel/ reschedule
today's meeting. If you disagree or need assistance, please let us know.
因为目前我们没有任何最新消息,我建议取消/重新安排今天的会议。如果你不
同意或需要帮助,请告诉我们。

内容修改常用句型

I’m resending you a revised … as … have been modified.


我把修改后的……重新发给您,……已修改。

The highlighted sections on this order are the changes.


订单上突出显示的部分是更改的。

The only thing that is changing is the color.


唯一变化的是颜色。

The error has been corrected, and the revised invoice is attached.
错误已经更正,附件是修改后的发票。

Please kindly confirm attachment with red marked, it should be … not …, all right?
请确认有红色标记的附件,应该是…而不是…,是吗?

关于事情还在处理中的回复

I am working with internally to meet your requirement.


我正在跟内部配合以满足您的要求。

I am still working…, hopefully we will have an answer soon.


我还在处理中,希望我们能很快得到答案。

Working on this.
正在处理中。
Please hold.
请稍等。

Will advise once things clear up.


一旦情况好转,我会告知的。

Sorry, No response yet.


抱歉,还没有回应。

Root cause analysis is ongoing.


根本原因分析正在进行中。

I will be responding once we have some further findings.


一旦我们有了进一步的发现,我会回复的。

If I get further information, I will advise right away.


如果我得到进一步的消息,我会立即通知你。

I have not forgotten about this, I am still working with sales to see how we can best
handle this.
我没有忘记这一点,我仍然与销售一起工作,看看我们如何最好地处理它。

Sorry it took so long to respond, I wanted to make sure I had complete information
before saying anything.
很抱歉这么久才回复,我想确认我有完整的信息后再开口。

I have been trying to contact xxx to solve this, and have not yet received a reply/have
got no answer.
我一直在联系 xxx 解决这个问题,但一直没有得到答复。

I have to get in touch with my head-office and let you know their decision in a day or
two. Will that be okay with you?
我得在一两天内和总部联系一下,让你知道他们的决定。这样可以吗?

催款常用句型

It’s probably an oversight, but the payment for invoice #xxx has not been made yet.
或许这是一次疏忽,但是 xxx 发票还没有支付。

This is just a reminder that your account is now 15 days overdue.


这封邮件只是一个提醒,您的账单现已逾期 15 天了。
It has been two weeks since we sent you the billing for your order #xxx.
您 xxx 订单的结账单我们已经发给您两周了。

Please note that we have not received an answer to the last four reminders for
payment.
请注意,关于前四次催款单,我们还没有收到任何回复。

To avoid any additional charges, we would like to hear from you before February 20.
为避免(产生)任何附加费用,我们想在 2 月 20 日前收到您的回复。

因他人休假、出差等代发邮件

I am writing for XXX, who is on a month-long leave.


XXX 休假一个月,所以由我替他写邮件。

I’m handling her correspondences while she is away.


她不在的这段时间由我来处理她的信函。

I’ll be temporarily taking over John’s duties.


我将暂时接管约翰的工作。

I’ll be more than happy to answer any questions about our products while Tim is
away on vacation.
蒂姆休假的这段时间里,我很乐意回答任何有关我们产品的问题。

告知休假邮件句型

Next Monday is my personal day off. Should you have anything that requires
immediate attention while I am away, XXX from my team is available to assist you.
我下周一休息。我不在的时间如果您有急需处理的事情,我部门的 XXX 会帮助
你的。

I’m taking my annual vacation from August 2 to 9, XXX will be able to assist you while
I’m away. / If you need to get hold of me, however, you can reach me on my phone.
8 月 2 日至 9 日我休年假,我不在的这段时间里 XXX 会帮助您的。/但是如果您
需要找我的话,可以打我手机。

I just wanted to let you know that I’ll be taking my vacation next week, while I’m
traveling, I will be able to check my e-mails only sporadically at bet, my cellphone is
the best way to reach me
我只是想告诉您下周我将去度假,在我旅行期间,我最多只能偶尔查看一下邮
箱,(打)我的手机是联系我的最好方式。

告知公司暂停营业(节假日休假)

This is to inform you that our office will be closed for two days during Mid-Autumn
Festival.
此信是要通知您我们公司中秋节将停业两天。

In celebration of National Day, our office will be closed from October 1 to October 7.
为庆祝国庆节,我们办公室将从 10 月 1 日至 10 月 7 日暂停营业。

All our offices in China will be closed during the Lunar New Year’s holidays from
February 6 to 12. To address any urgent needs you may have, however, there will be
personnel on standby during the holidays. That number is 86-010-12345678.
我们在中国的所有办事处春节假期期间(2/6~2/12)都将暂停营业。但是,为
满足您可能会有的紧急需要,将有员工在此期间待命。电话号码是 86-010-
12345678。

You might also like