常见500句英语

You might also like

Download as pdf or txt
Download as pdf or txt
You are on page 1of 24

英语 500 句

 What’s up? 怎么啦?

 I see. 我明白

 Shut up. 闭嘴

 Not bad. 还不错

 I’ll do my best. 我会尽全力

 Take it easy. 放轻松

 On my way. 马上来

 Are you serious? 你是认真的吗?

 See you later. 待会见

 Good job. 做的好

 What’s going on? 怎么回事

 I promise. 我保证

 I can’t breathe. 我无法呼吸

 Absolutely. 肯定的

 None of your business. 这不关你事

 My turn. 该我了

 Who’s turn? 该谁了?

 Watch out. 当心

 Be careful. 小心

 Not yet. 还没

 Congratulations. 恭喜
 Trust me. 相信我

 Proud of you. 为你骄傲

 Do me a favor. 帮我个忙

 My fault. 我的错

 It’s a big deal. 这是个大事

 How’s it going! 最近怎么样

 Are you kidding? 你在开玩笑吧?

 Unbelievable. 难以置信

 I hope so. 我希望如此

 I miss you. 我想你

 What did I miss? 我错过什么啦?

 Take care. 保重

 What’s your problem? 你有毛病吧?

 I screwed up. 我搞砸了

 I’ll make it up to you. 我会补偿你的

 Leave me alone. 离我远点

 Awesome. 太好了

 Knock it off. 别闹了

 Anything else? 还有什么

 That’s disgusting. 这太恶心了

 Out of my way. 给我让开

 Who cares. 谁在乎呢


 It doesn’t make sense. 这没道理呀

 That’s weird. 太奇怪了

 That’s ridiculous. 这太荒唐了

 No wonder. 难怪

 How dare you. 你敢

 Take your time. 别着急

 Way to go. 厉害呀

 Me neither. 我也不会/我也没

 Mark my words. 记住我说的

 That would be great. 那太好了

 Full of shit. 胡说八道

 That depends. 那得看情况

 I'm impressed. 我很佩服

 Shame on you. 真不要脸

 Be my guest. 请自便

 Get out of here. 快离开这里

 That’s true. 那是真的

 You’re fired. 你被炒了

 Speaking of which. 话说到这

 Settle down 安静

 No need 不用

 Bite me. 不用你管(你咬我啊)


 I’ll be right back. 我马上回来

 As always. 一如既往

 Where were we? 我们说到哪了

 Not again. 又来了

 Give me a break. 饶了我吧

 What’s the point? 有什么意义

 Went well. 进展顺利

 Don’t panic. 别慌

 Sit tight. 坐着别动

 Gotcha. 找到了

 What are you waiting for? 你在等什么呢?

 Who told you? 谁告诉你的

 That’s so sweet 太贴心了

 Whatever you say. 随便你怎么说

 Don’t get me wrong. 别误会我

 You bet. 当然、一定

 That’s the spirit. 这样才对嘛

 I beg your pardon. 你能再说一遍吗

 I hate you. 我讨厌你

 Just say it. 有话直说

 It doesn’t matter. 没关系

 All that matters. 最重要的是


 Not even close. 差远了

 What am I supposed to do? 我该怎么办?

 To be honest. 老实说

 What can I say? 我还能说什么

 Hear me out. 听我说完

 Outstanding. 好极了

 We’re even. 咱们打平

 Will do. 没问题

 Don’t give up 别放弃

 Bring it on. 放马过来

 Hard to say. 很难说

 Just in time. 时间刚刚好

 Here’s the deal. 这样吧

 My apologies. 我向你道歉

 Mayday. 求救

 I'm begging you. 我求你了

 Allow me. 让我来

 That’s for sure. 那是肯定的

 I wish I could. 我希望我能

 Don’t leave me. 别离开我

 You suck. 你太烂了

 In that case. 这样的话


 From now on. 从现在开始

 Go to hell. 见鬼去吧

 You look great. 你看起来棒极了

 Go for it. 去试试

 Not like that. 不是那样的

 Don’t cry. 别哭

 No hard feelings. 别往心里去

 Start over. 重新开始

 Give me a hand. 帮个忙

 Cut it out. 别闹了

 There there. 好啦

 Sleep tight. 睡个好觉

 As you wish. 如你所愿

 Something’s up. 有情况/出事了

 Poor thing. 真可怜

 Set me up. 陷害我

 Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这样做?

 What a coincidence. 真巧啊

 At this point. 在这一点上

 In the meantime. 接下来

 Do as I say. 照我说的做

 How should I know. 我哪知道


 I’ve had it. 我受够了

 That’s more like it. 这才像话

 I doubt it. 我深表怀疑

 Is that clear? 明白了吗?

 Check it out. 快看、快瞧瞧

 Don’t be silly. 别傻了

 Stay where you are. 待在那里别动

 I can tell. 我看得出来

 For your own good. 为了你好

 We had a deal. 我们说好了的

 The other way around. 正好相反

 Be patient. 耐心点

 Cheer up. 开心点

 I have no choice. 我没得选

 We’ll see about that. 走着瞧吧

 Not a chance. 想都别想

 Calm down. 冷静

 Keep in touch. 保持联系

 Just do it. 尽管去做

 So do I. 我也是

 Long story. 说来话长

 Drop your weapon. 放下武器


 Something’s wrong. 有点不对劲

 Hilarious. 真搞笑

 No offense. 无意冒犯

 That’s impossible. 这不可能

 Hang in there. 坚持住

 Good luck. 祝你好运

 I knew it. 我就知道

 Have fun. 开心点

 This is incredible. 这太不可思议了

 I think so. 我想是的

 Forgive me. 原谅我

 This is insane. 这太疯狂了

 I’ll be right there. 我马上来

 I mean it. 我说真的

 Not really. 不是的

 Sure thing. 没问题

 What do you mean? 你什么意思?

 Don’t touch me. 别碰我

 We got a problem. 我们有麻烦了

 Have a nice day. 祝你愉快

 You have my word. 我保证

 It’s complicated. 这很复杂


 happy birthday. 生日快乐

 With all due respect. 恕我直言

 One more thing. 还有一件事

 Well done. 很好、干得好

 Take a break. 休息一下

 I’m home. 我回来了

 All of a sudden. 突然之间

 Who else. 还有谁

 It's amazing. 不可思议

 On my own. 我自己一个人

 I’m tired. 我累了

 I’m exhausted. 我累坏了

 Time’s up. 时间到了

 Bless you. 保佑你

 That was close. 好险啊

 Is that so? 是这样吗?

 Tired of. 受够了

 Nonsense. 瞎说

 I can explain. 我可以解释

 We got company. 有人来了

 Bingo 搞定、答对

 How do I look? 我看起来怎么样?


 Doesn’t say. 没说/没提到

 I would guess that. 我猜是这样

 Here we are. 我们到了

 I got it. 我去处理

 Home sweet home. 到家了

 show it to me. 给我看看

 Come on sit. 过来坐

 That should do nicely. 这样就很好了

 Get dressed now. 现在就穿衣服

 If I were you. 我要是你

 Close your eyes. 闭上眼睛

 I don’t remember. 我忘了

 I’m not sure yet. 我还不确定

 I thought I told you. 我好像跟你说过

 Good reason. 理由不错

 What I understand. 据我所知

 Finished already? 已经完成了吗?

 You were right. 你说得对

 I bet you do. 我想也是

 Now or never. 不然以后就没机会了

 Not today. 今天不行

 You resign now. 你认输吧


 You’re gloating. 你很得意嘛

 I’m not. 才没有呢

 It was close. 差一点点

 Then what? 然后呢

 show me. 教我

 Not not. 现在不行

 You’re mad. 你生气了

 I am not mad. 我没有

 From now on. 从现在开始

 And don’t tell. 别告诉别人

 I won’t. 我不会

 You’re amazing. 你很出色

 Before I forget. 趁我还记得

 Closer. 靠近点

 In a what? 什么?

 I would chaperone. 我会陪同

 I’d pick her up. 我会来接她

 As my guest. 以我客人的身份

 She comes along? 她也一起来吗?

 Yes,I’d like to. 好,我也想去

 It’s settled, then. 那就这么定了

 I’ll see you then. 到时候见


 That’ll be all. 就这样吧

 Beat it. 滚开

 Do I start now? 我可以开始了吗?

 It felt good. 感觉真爽

 You should get back. 你该回去了

 Don’t be rude. 注意礼貌

 Pull over. 靠边停车

 You deserve it. 你应得的

 I quit. 我不干了

 It’s not worth it. 这不值得

 Keep the change. 不用找钱了

 Don’t lie to me. 不要对我说谎

 You do what you want. 去做你想做的

 By all means. 当然可以

 Is that what you want? 这就是你想要的吗

 Whatever it takes. 不惜一切代价

 I’m here to take you home. 我是来接你回家的

 Don’t talk to me like that. 别这样跟我说话

 Now I’m lost. 我现在迷路了

 Get away from me. 离我远点

 You saved my life. 你救了我

 Suit yourself. 随你便


 What’s so funny. 有什么好笑的

 Give it a try. 试试吧

 Don’t even think about it. 想都别想

 I don’t give a shit. 我才不管

 On your knees. 跪下

 How have you been. 最近怎么样

 Says who? 谁说的

 Lucky me. 我真走运

 Don’t let me down. 别让我失望

 I can’t sleep. 我睡不着

 I don’t blame you. 我不怪你

 I don’t want to hear it. 我不想听

 Fear not. 别害怕

 Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了

 Why didn’t you tell me? 你为什么不告诉我

 And you know nothing. 而你什么都不知道

 Welcome aboard. 欢迎加入

 I’m nothing really. 我真的什么也不是

 Afraid so. 恐怕是的

 I want you to stay. 我要你留下来

 Maybe next time. 也许下次吧

 Nice try. 想得美


 I’m bored. 我很无聊

 Rough day? 今天不顺利吗?

 I’m confused. 我搞不懂

 I would do anything for you. 我愿意为你做任何事

 Is there anything I can do? 有什么我可以帮忙的吗?

 I’m not leaving you. 我不会离开你的

 Tell me what to do. 告诉我该怎么做

 How is that possible? 怎么可能呢?

 I got your back. 我支持你

 You promised me. 你答应过我的

 That’s easy for you to say. 你说的倒是容易

 No can do. 不行

 You should have seen yourself. 你应该亲眼看看才对

 It felt funny. 感觉挺好笑的

 I bet it felt good. 应该感觉很爽吧

 What are you gonna do at night? 你晚上有什么打算?

 I’m gonna memorize them. 我要把它们记下来

 In my mind. 在我的脑子里

 Don’t run. 别跑

 No shoving! 别推来推去

 I’m being punished. 我被处罚了

 For crying out loud! 我的天啊


 What are you still doing in bed? 你怎么还不起床?

 You’re gonna miss breakfast. 你要错过早餐时间了

 Been dreaming about it. 做梦都想

 Are you trying to piss her off? 你想惹恼她是吗?

 I had to take a shower. 我洗了个澡

 Go on in. 赶紧进去吧

 Hold up. 等一下

 They seem like nice people. 他们看起来像好人

 Such a wonderful age. 如此美好的年纪

 That’s very impressive. 真厉害

 I can see that. 看得出来

 You should go pack. 你该去打包行李了

 I can’t find my book. 我找不到我的书

 Which book we talking about? 哪一本书?

 Beats the shit out of me. 我完全不知道

 I left it right here. 我明明放在这里的

 You didn’t see it, did you? 你没看到,对吗?

 Watch who you go accusing. 别诬赖我

 I got no use. 我用不上

 Be a good girl. 做个乖女孩

 Off we go. 我们出发

 Shall we? 要不要一起?


 Do you like animals? 你喜欢小动物吗?

 I do, I love them. 我很喜欢它们

 Over here is the bathroom. 这边是浴室

 And this is yours. 这是你的

 This is all mine? 这些都是我的?

 Of course, it’s all yours. 当然都是你的

 Take your time to unpack. 慢慢来收拾行李

 And get settled in. 安顿下来

 It’s only for 2 weeks. 只不过两个星期

 Do you have to take the car? 非要把车开走吗?

 It’s not that far into town. 这离城市也不远

 Remember what the doctor said. 记得医生的叮嘱

 Some exercise will do you good. 做点运动对你有益

 Business trip. 出差

 As he likes to remind me. 他也经常提醒我说

 Please stop staring, dear. 亲爱的别盯着我看了

 You’re making me nervous. 你会让我紧张的

 No biggie. 不要紧

 You wish. 想得美

 Don’t push me. 别逼我

 I’m not in the mood. 我心情不好

 It doesn’t work. 没有用


 Why bother? 何必呢

 Zip it. 闭嘴

 Don’t let me down. 别让我失望

 It’s urgent. 有急事

 hold on, let me think. 等等,让我想一下

 What’s the word for it? 那个字怎么说来着

 It’s on the tip of my tongue. 我一时想不起来

 I’ll let you know when I recall. 等我想起来再跟你说

 I don’t know for sure. 我不是很确定

 Cut the crap. 废话少说

 You’re breaking up. 你的信号不好

 Not in my book. 我不喜欢此事

 I’m an open book. 我没有什么秘密

 Now you’re talking 这才像话嘛

 You don’t say. 这还要你说嘛

 Pardon my French. 原谅我说脏话

 Better late than never 晚到总比不到好

 A penny for your thoughts? 你在想什么?

 The ball is in your court. 该你采取行动了

 He’s still sitting on the fence. 他还没做出决定

 mark my words. 我跟你保证

 It’s a win-win situation. 这是个双赢的局面


 I have a lot on my plate. 我很忙、事情很多

 She got cold feet. 她临阵退缩了

 He was caught red-handed. 他被逮个正着

 It’s not rocket science. 这没有很难吧

 Let’s play it by ear. 我们见机行事吧

 Just a heads-up. 我去处理

 It’s a blessing in disguise. 因祸得福

 Break a leg. 祝你好运

 You’ve dodged a bullet. 你成功逃过一劫

 You’re off the hook. 没你的事情了

 Stop beating around the bush. 别拐弯抹角了

 Don’t bite off more than you can chew. 量力而行

 Don’t shoot yourself in the foot. 别搬石头砸自己的脚

 Hang in there. 坚持下去

 Get yourself together. 振作点

 Let’s bury the hatchet. 我们握手言和吧

 You have to bite the bullet. 你得硬着头皮去做

 It’s for the best. 或许是件好事

 It’s the best of both worlds. 真是两全其美的好办法

 give him the benefit of the doubt. 姑且相信他吧

 Get a life. 做点有意义的事吧

 Get over yourself. 别自以为是了


 Don’t get me started. 说到这个我就气

 No shit. 废话

 For god’s sake. 有没有搞错

 What kind of a person does that. 怎么会有这样的人

 Do you have any idea how tired I am? 你知不知道我有多

累?

 Do you have a reservation? 您预订了吗?

 Where can I buy a ticket? 在哪里能买到票?

 When is the next train? 下趟火车什么时候到?

 Thank you so much for helping me move yesterday. 非常

感谢你昨天帮我搬家

 I'm feeling a little under the weather today. 我今天感觉有

点不舒服。

 Could I have a moment of your time? 我能占用你一点时间

吗?

 Make yourself at home. 请不要拘礼。

 My car needs washing. 我的车需要洗一洗。

 None of your business! 与你无关!

 Not a sound was heard 一点声音也没有。

 That’s always the case. 习以为常了。

 The road divides here 这条路在这里分岔。

 Those are watermelons. 那些是西瓜。


 What a nice day it is! 今天天气真好!

 What’s wrong with you? 你哪里不对劲?

 You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。

 A lovely day, isn’t it? 好天气,是吗?

 He is collecting money. 他在筹集资金。

 He was born in New York. 他出生在纽约。

 He was not a bit tired. 他一点也不累。

 I will be more careful. 我会小心一些的,

 I will never forget it. 我会记着的。

 It is just what I need. 这正是我所需要的。

 It rather surprised me. 那事使我颇感惊讶。

 Just around the comer. 就在附近。

 Just for entertainment. 只是为了消遣一下。

 Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。

 Mother doesn’t make up. 妈妈不化妆。

 Oh,you are kidding me. 哦,你别拿我开玩笑了。

 She has been to school 她上学去了。

 Skating is interesting. 滑冰很有趣。

 Supper is ready at six. 晚餐六点钟就好了。

 That’s a terrific idea! 真是好主意!

 What horrible weather! 这鬼天气!

 Which would you prefer? 你要选哪个?


 Does she like ice-cream? 她喜欢吃冰淇淋吗?

 First come first served. 先到先得。

 Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。

 He has a sense of humor. 他有幽默感。

 He is acting an old man. 他正扮演一个老人。

 He is looking for a job. 他正在找工作。

 He doesn’t care about me. 他并不在乎我。

 I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。

 I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。

 I get up at six o’clock. 我六点起床。

 I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。

 I owe you for my dinner 我欠你晚餐的钱。

 I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很开心。

 I’m fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了!

 It’s no use complaining 发牢骚没什么用。

 She’s under the weather. 她心情不好。

 The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。

 The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有根据。

 They praised him highly. 他们大大地表扬了他。

 Winter is a cold season 冬天是一个,寒冷的季节。

 You can call me any time. 你可以随时打电话给我。

 All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。


 East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。

 He grasped both my hands 他紧握住我的双手。

 He is physically mature. 他身体己发育成熟。

 I am so sorry about this 对此我非常抱歉(遗憾)。

 I can’t afford a new car. 我买不起一部新车。

 I do want to see him now. 我现在确实很想去见他。

 I have the right to know 我有权知道。

 I heard some one laughing 我听见有人在笑。

 I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。

 I walked across the park. 我穿过了公园。

 I’ll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。

 I’m not sure I can do it. 恐怕这事我干不了。

 I’m not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。

 Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?

 It’s too good to be true! 好得难以置信。

 Jean is a blue-eyed girl. 珍是个蓝眼睛的女孩。

 Let’s not waste our time. 咱们别浪费时间了。

 May I ask some questions? 我可以问几个问题吗?

 Money is not everything. 金钱不是一切。

 Neither of the men spoke. 两个人都没说过话。

 Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。

 That makes no difference. 没什么区别。


 The price is reasonable. 价格还算合理。

 They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。

 They’re in red and white 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。

 We all desire happiness 我们都想要幸福。

 We just caught the plane 我们刚好赶上了飞机。

 What shall we do tonight? 我们今天晚上去干点儿什么呢?

 What’s your goal in life? 你的人生目标是什么?

 When was the house built? 这幢房子是什么时候建造的?

 Why did you stay at home? 为什么呆在家里?

 You mustn’t aim too high 你不可好高骛远。

 You’re really killing me! 真是笑死我了!

 You’ve got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。

 Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦!

 Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?

 Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗?

 Don’t cry over spilled milk. 不要做无益的后悔。

 Don’t let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。

 He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。

 He seems a little nervous. 他显得有点紧张。

 He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。

 How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎样?

 Wake me up at five thirty. 请在五点半叫醒我。


 We are all busy with work. 我们都忙于工作。

You might also like