Professional Documents
Culture Documents
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白
When you read this morning's paper, you may come across an article about the unusual day I had last week.
当你浏览今天的晨报,可能会读到一篇文章关于上个星期我所渡过的不平常的一天。
I completed my projects.
完成我的手工作品。
I ran my errands.
完成我的使命。
In truth, I spent the day as I spend every other day quietly polishing the routine of my life until it gleamed with
perfection.
事实上, 和平时没什么不同——一切都和往常一样,直到一件不寻常的事情的发生。
when I decided to go to my hallway closet to retrieve a revolver that had never been used. decide to
当我决定走向走廊的壁橱,拿起一把从没用过的左轮手枪。
After some initial hesitation, she decided to return the blender she had borrowed from me 6 months before.
在犹豫了一会之后,她决定来归还她 6 个月前从我这里借去搅拌器。
Yes, you've got to send an ambulance. You've got to send one right now!
是的,赶紧派救护车,叫救护车。
-MARY ALICE: And for a moment, Mrs. Huber stood motionless in her kitchen grief-stricken by this senseless
tragedy.
过了一会之后,Huber 太太呆呆地站在厨房里, 因为这件事情而感到极度悲伤。
If there was one thing Mrs. Huber was known for, it was her ability to look on the bright side.
如果说 Huber 最大的特点,就是她总能把事情往好的方面想。
他撕掉了搅拌器上我的名字。
After the funeral, all the residents of Wisteria Lane came to pay their respects.
葬礼之后,所有住在 wisteria lane 人都来表示他们对我的怀念和尊敬,
Of course, she didn’t cook much as she was moving up the corporate ladder.
当然,当她还是个职业女性的时候,她很少做饭。
-MARY ALICE: But when her doctor announced Lynette was pregnant, her husband Tom had an idea.
但是当她的医生告诉她怀孕了的时候, 他的丈夫 Tom 想了个办法。
Why not quit your job? Kids do much better with stay-at-home mums; it was so much
为什么不辞职呢?妈妈待在家里带出来的孩子会比较好,而且这样压力也比较小。
In fact, Lynette’s life had become so hectic she was now forced to get her chicken from a fast food restaurant.
事实上,Lynette 的生活变得如此兴奋,她不得不去快餐店买一只炸鸡。
Lynette would have appreciated the irony of it if she stopped to think about it,
Lynette 如果仔细想想,可能会明白这是反话,
And if anyone of you acts up, so help me, I will call Santa and tell him you want socks for Christmas.
所以,今天如果你们谁捣蛋,我马上打电话给 Santa,我会告诉他,你们圣诞节只要短袜就可以了。
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(2)
-LYNETTE: Okay.
好的。
-MARY ALICE: Gabrielle Solis, who lives down the block, brought a spicy paella.
Gabrielle Solis,住在街区的后面, 带了辣肉菜饭。
Since her modeling days in New York, Gabrielle had developed a taste for rich food and rich men.
自从她开始在纽约当模特以来, 她对食物和有钱男人的品味渐渐提高。
Carlos, who worked in mergers and acquisitions, proposed on their third date.
Carlos 在并购公司上班,在他们第三次约会的时候,他向 Gabrielle 求婚了。
But she soon discovered this happened every time Carlos closed a big deal.
但是她很快发现,每当 Carlos 成功靠近一些大人物时都会这样。
-CARLOS: If you talk to Al Mason at this thing, I want you to casually mention how much I paid for your
necklace.
如果今天早上你跟 Al Mason 交谈,我希望你能装着很随意的提起我花了多少钱给你买这条项链。
-CARLOS: He let me know how much he paid for his wife’s new convertible. Look, just work it into the
conversation.
他上次告诉我他为他妻子的折篷汽车花了多少。看,只要在聊天的时候插入就可以了。
-CARLOS: Why not? At the Donohue party, everyone was talking about mutual funds.
为什么?Donoghue 聚会上,每个人都在谈论那些什么共有基金。
And you found a way to mention you slept with half the Yankee outfield.
你却说什么你和那些农场里一半以上的美国佬睡过。
-CARLOS: Hey, people are starting to stare. Can you keep your voice down please?
喂,大家都在看,轻点,好么?
-GABRIELLE: (sigh) Absolutely. Wouldn’t want them to think we’re not happy.
(叹息)当然,我可不希望他们认为我们不和。
-MARY ALICE: Bree Van De Kamp, who lives next door, brought baskets of muffins she baked from scratch.
Bree was known for her cooking.
Bree van de Kamp,住在隔壁, 带了两篮她烤的松饼。Bree 擅长做饭。
And everyone on Wisteria Lane thought of Bree as the perfect wife and mother.
所有住在 Wisteria lane 的人都认为 Bree 是个完美的妻子和母亲。
Now the basket with the red ribbon is filled with desserts for your guests.
这个扎红带子的篮子里装了一些甜点,餐后你可以拿给客人们享用,
But the one with the blue ribbon is just for you and Zachary.
但是这个扎蓝色带子的篮子里装的东西是给你和 Zachary。
-BREE: Well, the least I could do is make sure you boys had a decent meal to look forward to in the morning.
嗯,至少这是我能做的, 这样孩子们明天早上至少能吃顿好的。
-BREE: Of course, I will need the baskets back once you’re done. (smiling serenely)
当然,吃完东西记得把篮子还给我。
-PAUL: Of course.
当然。
-MARY ALICE: Susan Meyer, who lives across the street, brought macaroni and cheese.
Susan Mayer,住在街对面, 带来了和奶酪。
Her husband Carl always teased her about her macaroni, saying it was the only thing she knew how to cook, and
she rarely made it well.
她的丈夫 Carl 总是笑她做的通心粉, 说这是她唯一会做的东西, 而且她还做不好。
It was too salty the night she and Carl moved into their new house.
她和 Carl 搬来那天晚上做的,太咸。
It was too watery the night she found lipstick on Carl’s shirt.
当她发现 Carl 的衬衫上有唇印的那天晚上
She burned it the night Carl told her he was leaving her for his secretary
Carl 告诉她要离开她去他的秘书那里的那天晚上,她把通心粉倒了。
Susan was starting to think how nice it would be to have a man in her life, even one who would make fun of her
cooking.
Susan 开始觉得生活中有个男人是件美好的事情,就算是一个只会嘲弄她的厨艺的男人.
-SUSAN: Well, sometimes people are so unhappy they think it’s the only way they can solve their problems.
嗯...因为他们太不快乐了,他们觉得这是他们解决问题的唯一方法.
-SUSAN: Yeah, sometimes people pretend to be one way on the outside and they’re totally different on the
inside.
嗯,是的,有时候有些人在外人面前的表现和实际上是完全不一样的。
-JULIE: Oh you mean how Dad’s girlfriend is always smiling and says nice things but deep down you just know
she’s a bitch.
哦,你是说爸爸的女朋友总是表面上看起来很好,但是实际上,她只是个婊子?
-SUSAN: I don’t like that word, Julie. But yeah, that’s a great example.
我不喜欢这个字眼, Julie.但是,是的,这个例子棒极了.
-GABRIELLE: Hi ,Susan!
嗨, susan!
-LYNETTE: Hey.
嘿!
-MARY ALICE: So? What did Carl say when you confronted him?
嗨,那么,当你反对的时候, Carl 怎么说?
-SUSAN: You’ll love this, he said it doesn’t mean anything, it was just sex.
你会喜欢这个的,他说“这不代表什么,只是 SEX。
-SUSAN: Yeah, and then he got this Zen look on his face, and he said,
是的,然后他摆出一脸无辜的表情,说:
-SUSAN: No, I said, really? And what do most women lead, lives of noisy fulfillment?
没有,我说, “是么,那么大部分女人每天所过的吵吵闹闹的日子有是什么呢?”
-GABRIELLE: Hmm.
嗯。
-SUSAN: I mean, of all people, did he have to bang his secretary? I had that woman over for brunch.
over: 在…之上,超过 brunch: 早午餐
我不明白,那么多人,干嘛和他的秘书搞在一起? 大概她的早餐做得比我好。
-GABRIELLE: It’s like my grandmother always said, an erect penis doesn’t have a conscience.
就像我祖母说的 -- 男人勃起的时候毫无道德可言。
I wanted at the back of his mind that he had a loving wife at home, with a loaded Smith and Wesson.
我希望他记得还有个爱他的妻子在家里等他.还有一群孩子。
-MARY ALICE: Lynnie? Tom’s always away on business. Do you ever worry he might..?
Lynnie, Tom 总是在外面公干,难道你不担心么?
-LYNETTE: Oh, please, the man’s gotten me pregnant three times in four years.
哦,拜托,这个男人让我在 4 年内怀了 3 次孕。
-SUSAN: I don’t know. I’m sorry you guys, I just... I just don’t know how I’m going to survive this.
我不知道。我很抱歉,我只是……我只是不知道该如何渡过这一切。
But if we can face them head on, that’s how we find out just how strong we really are.
但是当我们勇于面对这些并继续前进, 我们就会发现自己是多么坚强。
-BREE: Susan? Susan. I was just saying Paul wants us to go over on Friday.
Susan. 我刚说 Paul 让我们周五过去,
He needs us to go through Mary Alice’s closet, and help pack up her things.
他想让我们帮忙收拾 Mary Alice 的衣橱和其他的东西。
She was healthy, had a great home, a nice family. Her life was…
她很健康, 有一个美满的家庭, 她的生活...
-GABRIELLE: No, if Mary Alice was having some sort of crisis, we’d have known.
不, 如果 Mary Alice 遇到什么危机,我们应该知道。
-SUSAN: Gabby, the woman killed herself. Something must’ve been going on.
Gabby,她自杀了, 一定发生了什么。
-MIKE: Why?
为什么
-MIKE: No, I just refuse to believe that anybody can screw up macaroni and cheese.
不,我只是不相信有人会做不好通心粉和奶酪。
-MIKE: Oh yeah, Mrs. Huber told me about you, said you illustrate children’s books
Huber 太太跟我提起过你说你给孩子们的书画插图。
-SUSAN: Yeah I’m very big with the under 5 set. What do you do?
是啊,那些给 5 岁以下孩子们看的。你呢?
-SUSAN: Now that everybody’s seen that I’ve brought something, I should probably just throw this out.
现在,大家都看到我带来什么了,我最好还是扔了它们。
-MRS. HUBER: Lynette! I’ve been looking all over for you.
Lynette,我正到处找你。
-LYNETTE: Oh.
哦。
-MRS. HUBER: Are you aware of what your sons are doing?
你知道你的儿子们在干嘛么?
-LYNETTE: I said you could go by the pool. Do you have your swimsuits on??
我说你们可以在水池边玩。你们穿游泳裤了?
-PORTER: Yeah, we put them on under our clothes just before we left.
是的,我们来的时候就穿好了。
-LYNETTE: You three planned this?? Alright, that’s it. Get out!
你们早就计划好了,我明白了,出来!
-PORTER: No!
不!
-LYNETTE: No? I am your mother. You have to do what I say. Come on.
不? 我是你们老妈,要听我的话,快点。
-LYNETTE: Here.
请抱一下。
-LYNETTE: Get out. Or I will get in this pool and just grab you, get out!
出来。要我就进去抓你们了?出来!
Get over here. Get over here. Get back or I’ll kill you.
过来。
-LYNETTE: That’s right, get over here. Go, go, go, ugh. Move it. Out. Get out.
好,把你的胳膊给我。出来,快出来。
-LYNETTE: Paul. We have to leave now. Once again, I am so sorry for your loss. Go!
Paul,我们得走了。我很遗憾。走。
The morning after my funeral, my friends and neighbors quietly went back to their busy, busy lives. Some did
their cooking.
我葬礼的第二天早上,我的朋友和邻居们又回到了他们...从前忙碌的生活,有些人在做饭...
-JULIE: Hi.
嗨。
-MIKE: Oh, OK. Well, let’s go round and get it. Stay.
哦,没关系,我们去拿回来。待在这儿。
-JULIE: His wife died a year ago, he wanted to stay in LA but there were too many memories.
他妻子一年前死了,他想待在 L.A.,但是那有太多的回忆。
He’s renting for tax purposes, but he’s hoping to buy a place real soon.
他租了那里,但是想尽快买个房子。
-JULIE: Hey, I saw you both flirting at the wake. You’re obviously into each other.
那天我看见你们在互相调情。你们互相吸引
Now that you know he’s single, you can ask him out.
-SUSAN: Julie, I like Mr. Delfino, I do.
Julie, 我的确喜欢 Delfino 先生。
-JULIE: Ugh, you need to get back out there. Come on.
哦,你需要从这里走出去。
I don’t wanna talk to you about my love life anymore, it weirds me out.
我不想和你谈我的感情生活。这很奇怪。
-JULIE: I wouldn’t have said anything, it’s just…
我不会说什么了,只是...
-SUSAN: What?
什么?
-JULIE: I heard Dad’s girlfriend asking if you’d dated anyone since the divorce,
我听说老爸的女朋友问你后有没有什么约会,
and Dad said he doubted it. And then they both laughed.
老爸说他很怀疑,然后他们都笑了。
-SUSAN: Really?
真的么?
An eligible bachelor had moved onto Wisteria Lane, and she was the first to find out.
一个条件不错的单身汉搬来 wisteria lane 住,她是第一个发现的人。
-MARY ALICE: Edie Britt was the most predatory divorcee in a 5 block radius.
Edie Britt 是附近最风骚的离婚女人,
Hi, I’m Edie. Britt. I live over there. Welcome to Wisteria Lane.
嗨,我是 Edie. Britt,我住那边。欢迎你来 Wisteria lane。
- MARY ALICE: Susan had met the enemy, and she was a slut.
Susan 遇到了敌人,而且还是个荡妇。
Uh, I’d invite you both in, but I was sorta in the middle of something.
我应该你们进来,但是屋子很乱。
-MARY ALICE :: And just like that, the race for Mike Delfino had begun.
就这样,对于 Mike Delfino 的竞争开始了。
For a moment, Susan wondered if her rivalry with Edie would remain friendly.
有那么一会儿, Susan 很怀疑她和 Edie 能否友好竞争
-MIKE: Yeah.
是的。
-EDIE: Do you think you could stop by later tonight and take a look at my pipes?
今天晚上有没有空帮我看看我家的水管?
-MARY ALICE: But she was reminded that when it came to men? Women don’t fight fair.
但是她想起,当男人... 女人不会打架。
-MIKE: Sure.
当然。
-CARLOS: Gabrielle...
GabrieIIe
-GABRIELLE: Every time I’m around that man, he tries to grab my ass.
每次在他旁边的时候,他总想摸我的屁股。
-CARLOS: I made over $200,000 doing business with him last year.
去年,我跟他做了一宗 $200,000 的生意。
-CARLOS: John!
John.
-CARLOS: Why is that bush still there? I told you to dig it up last week.
这个矮树丛怎么还在这里,上个星期你就应该把他们弄掉了。
-CARLOS: I don’t wanna hear your excuses, just take care of it.
我不要听你的解释,你只要给我做好就可以了。
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(6)
我实在很讨厌你跟我说话的态度。
-CARLOS: And I really hate that I spent $15,000 on your diamond necklace that you couldn’t live without.
我也很讨厌我花了$15,000 给你买了那条你没有就不能活的钻石项链。
But I’m learning to deal with it.
但是我试着搞定了,
除非你中午之前给我回电话,我们正在飞机上,马上就加入你们。
-PRESTON: Mom!
妈妈!
-LYNETTE: Not now, honey, Mommy’s threatening Daddy.
threaten: 威胁
等等,宝贝,我正在威胁你爸爸。
-PRESTON: Mom!
妈妈。
-LYNETTE: No, I am not... Where’re your brothers?
不, 我... 你兄弟呢?
-PORTER: Noodles, my favourite!
面条, 我的最爱。
-SHOPPER: Lynette Scavo?
Lynette Scavo?
-LYNETTE: Crap. Natalie Klein, I don’t believe it!
废话。Natalie Klein. 真不敢相信。
-SHOPPER: Lynette! How long has it been?
Lynette. 我们多久没见了?
-LYNETTE: Years! Uh, how are you, how’s the firm?
是的,你现在怎样? 公司怎样?
-SHOPPER: Good, everyone misses you.
很好,大家都很想念你。
-LYNETTE: Yeah.
是的。
-SHOPPER: We all say, if you hadn’t quit, you’d be running the place by now.
我们总说如果你没有辞职,现在一定是你管理大家。
-LYNETTE: Yeah, well.
是啊,呃...
-SHOPPER: So… how’s domestic life? Don’t you just love being a mom?
那么...家居生活如何呢? 是不是很爱做妈妈的感觉?
-MARY ALICE: And there it was - the question that Lynette always dreaded.
这就是 Lynette 最害怕的问题。
-LYNETTE: Well, to be honest...
呃,老实说...
-NARRATOR: To those who asked it, only one answer was acceptable.
对于这些提问的人,只有一个答案是令人满意的,
So, Lynette responded as she always did - she lied.
所以 Lynette 就像往常一样回答了这个问题, 她撒了个谎。
-LYNETTE: It’s the best job I’ve ever had.
这是我做过的最棒的工作。
-JOHN: You know what I don’t get?
你知道什么是我没有得到的么?
-GABRIELLE: What?
什么?
-JOHN: Why you married Mr. Solis.
你为什么会嫁给 Solis 先生。
-GABRIELLE: Well, he promised to give me everything I’ve ever wanted.
呃... 他承诺说给我所有想要的东西。
-JOHN: Well, did he?
他做到了么?
-GABRIELLE: Yes.
是啊。
-JOHN: Then... why aren’t you happy?
那么你为什么不开心?
-GABRIELLE: Turns out I wanted all the wrong things.
看起来我似乎要错了。
-JOHN: So. Do you love him?
那么你爱他么?
-GABRIELLE: I do.
当然。
-JOHN: Well, then, why are we here? Why are we doing this?
那么,我们在这里干嘛?为什么我们要这么做?
-GABRIELLE: Because I don’t wanna wake up some morning with a sudden urge to blow my brains out.
因为我不想某天早上醒来的时候,会突然想要捶打自己的头。
-JOHN: Hey, can I have a drag?
嗨,我能要一根么?
现在?你现在过来么?你有客人。
-EDIE: I don’t mind.
我不介意。
-MIKE: Just give me 2 minutes. I’ll be right over.
等我两分钟,我马上过去。
-SUSAN: That’s it, just stuff the hair down
把这些... 头发全塞进去。
-JULIE: I stuffed it; it’s not enough to clog it.
我塞了,但是不够。
-SUSAN: Here, here, look. Put in this peanut butter.
好吧,那用这个,把这个花生酱倒进去,
And this cooking oil. And these olives!
还有食用油,还有橄榄叶。
-JULIE: Mom, Mom I’m telling you it’s not working.
妈,这不行。
-SUSAN: Uh, oh god. That’s him. How am I gonna stuff up the sink...
哦,天啊,他来了。怎样才能把它?
-MIKE: Well. Here’s your problem.
嗯,这是你的问题。
Looks like somebody stuffed a bunch of popsicle sticks down there.
看起来好像有人把冰棒棍子扔了进来。
-SUSAN: I’ve told Julie a million times not to play in the kitchen. Kids, y’know?
我跟 julie 说了很多次要她别在厨房里玩,孩子, 知道么?
-SERVER: Alright, I’ll go put in your order.
好了,已经点好了。
I’ll be right back with your drinks and your plates for the salad bar.
待会我会拿饮料和盘子过来。
-REX: Thank you.
谢谢。
-BREE: Andrew, Danielle, napkins?
napkin: 餐巾纸
Andrew, Danielle, 餐巾纸?谢谢。
-ANDREW: They have video games. Can we go play until our food gets here?
这里有电视游戏,在食物送来之前我们能不能去玩玩?
-BREE: Andrew. This is family time. I think we should all...
Andrew, 现在是家庭时间. 我觉得...
-REX: Go ahead and play.
去玩吧。
-BREE: I know that you think I’m angry about coming here, but I’m not.
我知道你会觉得来这儿我很不开心,但是不是这样的。
I mean, the kids wanted a change of pace, something fun. I get it.
你和孩子们想要换换,来点有意义的,我明白。
Probably will want something healthier tomorrow night though, I’m thinking about
也许明晚我们可以吃点更健康的,来点意式煎小牛肉火腿卷。
-REX: I want a divorce.
我们离婚吧。
I just can’t live in this... this detergent commercial anymore.
我再也无法这样生活... 再也无法忍受。
-SERVER: The salad bar’s right over there, help yourself.
色拉自助吧在那边,自便。
-REX: Thank you.
谢谢。
-BREE: Um. Think I’ll go get your salad for you.
嗯,我去给你弄点色拉。
-MRS. HUBER: Bree Van De Kamp!
Bree Van De Kamp.
-BREE: Oh, hello Mrs. Huber.
哦,你好, Huber 太太。
-MRS. HUBER: Oh we didn’t get a chance to talk at Mary Alice’s wake. How are you doing?
在 Mary Alice 的守夜聚会上我们没什么机会交谈.你最近如何?
-MARY ALICE: Bree longed to share the truth about her husband’s painful betrayal,
Bree 想有人分享她被丈夫背叛的痛苦,
but sadly for Bree, admitting defeat was not an option.
但是 Bree 很可悲的认为,承认失败不是什么好事。
-BREE: Great. Everything is just great.
很好,一切都很好。
Okay, well I got you the honey mustard dressing;
哦.我拿点芥末。
the ranch looked just a little bit suspect.
这个大农场有点令人怀疑。
-REX: Are we gonna talk about what I just said?
可以继续讨论了么?
-BREE: If you think I’m gonna discuss the dissolution of my marriage in a place where the restrooms are
labelled “chicks” and “dudes”, you’re out of your mind.
如果你觉得我会在这样一个地方讨论离婚的问题,在这样一个房间上的标签都写着什么
"小鸡","花花公子", 你就错了。
-REX: What’s in this?
这里有什么?
-BREE: What do you mean what’s in this? It’s salad.
你什么意思?这里有什么?这是色拉。
-REX: With…with onions?
有...有洋葱?
-BREE: What?
什么?
-REX: You put onions in my salad!!
你在色拉里面加了洋葱。
-BREE: No, I didn’t! Oh wait…
不,我没有。哦,等等。
-MARY ALICE: The sound that awakened my son was something he’d heard only once before, many years ago,
when he was quite young.
那声音吵醒了我的儿子,他听到过一次,很多年以前当他很小的时候。
But he recognized it instantly.
但他很快记起了这声音。
It was the sound of family secret.
这是家庭的秘密之音。
Seven days after my funeral, life on Wisteria Lane finally returned to normal.
在我的葬礼之后的第七天,Wisteria lane 的生活逐渐正常,
Which, for some of my friends, was unfortunate.
嗯,我的一些朋友...很不幸。
-PARKER: Mommy, Mommy!
妈妈, 妈妈!
-LYNETTE: Now what.
什么?
-PARKER: Daddy’s home!
爸爸回家了!
-TOM: Come on! Is everybody home?
家里有人么?
-LYNETTE: Hey, yeah!
嗨!
-SCAVO kids: Yeah, yeah!
耶!
-TOM: Hey!
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(9)
时间:2010-06-09 14:36 来源:网友提供 作者:毛毛熊 点击: 2122 次
-LYNETTE: I wasn’t expecting you for a week!
我已经快要不指望你了。
-TOM: I have to go back to Frisco in the morning.
我今早必须回 frisco。
When I got your call, you sounded a little frazzled.
我收到了你的口讯,你听起来有点疲惫。
-LYNETTE: Yeah! It’s been a little rough!
是啊,有点乱。
-TOM: Hmm, yeah, peaches.
嗨. 耶. Peaches.
-PARKER: Daddy, Daddy, did you buy us any presents??
爸爸,你带了什么礼物么?
-TOM: Oh god, presents. Oh, wait a minute, lemme see. Ooooh.
哦,天,礼物,等等,让我看看。噢!
-SCAVO kids: Yaaaaayyy!
耶!
-TOM: But I’m not gonna give it to you,
我不会给你们的,
unless you promise me that you’re gonna go outside right now and practice throwing for 20 minutes, okay? You
promise?
除非你们答应我马上去外面玩,然后练习 20 分钟, 好么?怎么样?
-SCAVO kids: Yeay, yeah, yeah!!
耶!耶!耶!
-TOM: Get out! Who’s open! Go left!
谁开始,快出去!
-SCAVO kids: Yeah yeah yeah!
耶!
-TOM: Deeper, deeper, touchdown!
远点.远点!接着!
-LYNETTE: Oh my god, oh my, oh!
哦,上帝,哦。
Ooh, you gotta be kidding! I’m exhausted!
你开玩笑吧,我累死了。
I look terrible, I’m covered in peaches!
我看起来很脏乱。
-TOM: Sorry baby, I gotta have you
没关系,宝贝,我想要你。
-LYNETTE: Well, is it ok if I just lie here?
我就这么躺着可以么?
-TOM: Absolutely.
当然。
-LYNETTE: I love you
我爱你。
-TOM: I love you more.
我更爱你...宝贝。
-LYNETTE: Oh wait, I gotta tell you, I was having trouble with swelling,
哦,等等,忘了告诉你,我有点不适,
so the doctor took me off the pill, so you’re just gonna have to put on a condom.
所以医生让我别吃避孕药了,你要带套子。
-TOM: Condom?
避孕套?
-LYNETTE: Yeah.
是的。
-TOM: What’s the big deal? Let’s risk it.
没什么大不了的,我们赌赌看吧。
-LYNETTE: Let’s risk it?
赌赌看?
-TOM: Yeah.
是的。
-LYNETTE: Ooh!
哦!
-REX: I can’t believe you tried to kill me.
我不敢相信你差点杀了我。
-BREE: Yes, well, I feel badly about that.
是啊,我很遗憾。
I told you, Mrs. Huber came over and I got distracted. It was a mistake.
我说了, Huber 太太跟我聊天,我当时心烦意乱的,这是个失误。
-REX: Since when do you make mistakes?
你上次犯错是什么时候?
-BREE: What’s that supposed to mean?
你是什么意思?
-REX: It means I’m sick of you being so damn perfect all the time.
我的意思是,你时时刻刻都表现的如此完美让我感到很不舒服。
I’m sick of the bizarre way your hair doesn’t move.
我很奇怪你的头发为什么从来不会乱。
I’m sick of you making the bed in the morning before I’ve even used the bathroom.
早上我还没起床沐浴,你就开始整理床了。
You’re, you’re this plastic suburban housewife with her pearls and her spatula,
你简直就像外面那个塑料的家庭主妇,带着她那珍珠,
who says things like “we owe the Henderson’s a dinner”.
说着什么“the Hendersons 赐给我们晚餐。”
Where’s the woman I fell in love with?
那个我爱的女人到哪里去了...
Who, who used to burn the toast, drink milk out of the carton, and laugh?
...那个喝着纸盒牛奶,吃烤面包的女人? 开心的笑着。
I need her. Not this cold perfect thing you’ve become.
而不是这个完美却冰冷的女人。
-BREE: These need water.
我去给花换点水。
-MARY ALICE: Bree sobbed quietly in the bathroom for 5 minutes.
Bree 在休息室静静的哭了 5 分钟。
But her husband never knew. Because when Bree finally emerge, she was perfect.
但是她的丈夫从来不知道。因为当 Bree 最终出现的时候... 她还是那么完美。
-GABRIELLE: I found my earrings, we can go now.
我找到耳环了,走吧。
-CARLOS: Was John here today?
John 今天来了么?
-GABRIELLE: Well, yeah.
嗯,是的。
-CARLOS: The lawn hasn’t been mowed. I’ve had it; we’re getting a real gardener.
他今天没有除草,我们需要一个真正的园丁。
-GABRIELLE: Why??
为什么?
-CARLOS: Are you deaf? I just said, he’s not doing his job.
你聋了么? 我说了他没有好好做事。
-GABRIELLE: Its dark, you just can’t see that the lawn has been mowed.
天这么黑,你哪里看得清啊。
-CARLOS: It hasn’t been. Feel this grass.
肯定没有,你摸摸看啊。
-GABRIELLE: I’m not feeling the grass!
我不想摸这些草。
Let’s just get going, come on! We’re late!
快走快走,我们要迟到了。
-CARLOS: Take care of it.
小心点。
-VALET: Yes, sir.
是的,先生。
-CARLOS: There’s Tanaka. Time for me to go into my dance.
Tanaka 在那,该是我上场的时候了。(发布作者:www.haobianju.com)
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(10)
时间:2010-06-09 14:36 来源:网友提供 作者:毛毛熊 点击: 2123 次
-GABRIELLE: Good luck, sweetheart.
好运,甜心。
-GABRIELLE: Oh, excuse me.
哦,不好意思。
-WAITER: Ma’am?
夫人?
-GABRIELLE: You see that man who just walked away?
你看到走过去的那个男人了么?
Can you make sure he has a drink in his hand all. night. long.
你能不能保证今晚他手中一直有酒?
-WAITER: Yes, ma’am.
好的,夫人。
-MRS. HUBER: Susan? Susan!
Susan? Susan!
-SUSAN: Oh. Mrs. Huber, how you doing?
哦,Huber 夫人,最近怎么样?
-MRS. HUBER: Not too well, I’m afraid. I’m trying to find something to soothe my stomach.
我恐怕,不是很好,我在找胃药。
-SUSAN: It’s upset?
哦,这个是不是倒了?
-MRS. HUBER: Yeah, I had the worst macaroni and cheese at the wake,
是啊,在守夜那天我吃到了最糟糕的通心粉和奶酪,
it’s been running through my system ever since.
它令我的胃至今仍感不适。
-SUSAN: Oh.
哦。
-MRS. HUBER: And I need to be at my best tonight.
我需要一个最好的状态。
Edie Britt’s son is spending the night tonight.
Edie Bri 的儿子今天来我家过夜。
-SUSAN: He’s spending the night?
他来过夜?
-MRS. HUBER: Apparently, Edie is having a gentleman friend over on dinner,
是的, Edie 今晚要和一个绅士共进晚餐,
and I think she plans on entertaining into the wee hours, if you know what I mean.
我猜她今晚打算好好享受享受,你知道我的意思吧。
Oh, here’s some antacid. Have you ever tried this…?
哦,这有些抗酸剂,你吃过这个么?
-SUSAN: I can’t believe it. This can’t be happening.
我真不敢相信。怎么可能...
Mike can’t like Edie better than me, he just can’t!
...Mike 怎么会喜欢 Edie . 不可能。
-JULIE: I don’t know what’s going on. Maybe they’re just... having dinner.
你还不知道到底怎样,也许他们只是共进晚餐。
You’re right. They’re doing it.
你说的对,或许只是这样。
-SUSAN: Edie? Hello..?
Edie?
-SUSAN: Anybody home? I need to borrow sugar?
嗨?有人在家么? 我想借点糖。
-EDIE: [OS] Oh! Oh my god!
喔!上帝!
-MARY ALICE: And just like that, the possibility that Susan had clung onto, the maybe of Mike Delfino was
gone forever.
就像这样, Susan 坚信的一点可能性,Mike Delfino,完全没有了。
And despite the precariousness of the situation, Susan took a moment to mourn her loss.
而且尽管她的情绪有点不稳定,Susan 坐了一会来哀悼她失去的。
-SUSAN: Oh... Oh! Oh!
噢!噢!
-MARY ALICE: It didn’t take long for Susan to realize, this was just not her night.
Susan 很快发现这个夜晚不属于她。
-EDIE: Is somebody out there? Oh my god, there’s smoke!
有人在么? 哦,上帝!那烟!
-EDIE: Oh my god. Oh...
哦,上帝。
-MRS. HUBER: …candles unattended in the den.
...蜡烛烧了起来。
Paramedics say she was lucky, she could’ve been killed!
救护人员说她很幸运,她差点被烧死了。
-LYNETTE: She was having sex with some guy when the fire started.
她赤裸裸的跑了出来,起火的时候她正和人做爱。
-GABRIELLE: What happened to him?
那人怎样了?
-LYNETTE: He got smoke inhalation, he’s at the hospital.
他吸了不少烟,现在在医院。
-SUSAN: Oh..
哦。
-BREE: Susan, are you alright? You look awful
Susan,你还好吧,你脸色很差。
-SUSAN: I’m fine. I’m fine. I just feel really bad for Edie.
我没事,没事,我...我只是....为 Edie 感到难过。
-GABRIELLE: Oh, don’t worry about Edie. She’s a strong lady.
哦,宝贝,不用担心 Edie. 她是个很强的女人。
-LYNETTE: Absolutely. She’ll get through this. She’ll find a way to survive.
绝对的,她会渡过这些的,她能渡过的。
-BREE: We all do.
我们都会。
-GABRIELLE: Come on.
走吧。
-MIKE: Wow, what happened?
哦,出什么事情了?
-SUSAN: Mike!
Mike!
-NARRATOR: And suddenly, there he was, like a phoenix rising from the ashes.
突然,他出现了,就像凤凰浴火重生。
-SUSAN: I, I thought you were... um. Where were you?
我...我...我以为...呃,你去哪里了?
-MIKE: I just got back from the movies. Edie had a fire, huh?
我刚去看电影了,Edie 家起火了,呃?
-SUSAN: Yeah. Yeah, but she’s fine now. Everything’s fine now.
是的,是的, 但是她现在很好,一切都很好。
-MARY ALICE: And just like that, Susan was happy.
就像这样, Susan 开心起来。
Life was suddenly full of possibilities.
生命充满了...各种各样的可能。
Not to mention a few unexpected surprises.
还有一些想不到的惊喜。
-MAN: Hello?
喂?
-MIKE: Hey, it’s me.
喂,是我。
-MAN: Do you have anything yet.
你得到什么了?
-MIKE: No, not yet, but don’t worry. I’m definitely getting closer.(发布作者:www.haobianju.com)
绝望主妇第一季中英文剧本对白(11)
时间:2010-06-09 14:36 来源:网友提供 作者:毛毛熊 点击: 2124 次
还没。不过别担心,很快就可以到手了。
-SUSAN: I brought some champagne. I thought we should all have a toast.
我拿了点香槟,我想我们应该干一杯。
-MARY ALICE: The next day, my friends came together to pack away my clothes,
第二天,我的朋友聚在一起收拾我的衣服,
my personal belongings, and what was left of my life.
还有一些私人物品,还有一些遗物。
-SUSAN: Alright ladies, lift ‘em up. To Mary Alice, good friend and neighbor.
好了,大家,举杯。为 Mary Alice,一个好朋友,好邻居。
Wherever you are, we hope you’ve found peace.
不管你在哪里,都希望你能得到安宁。
-LYNETTE: To Mary Alice.
为 Mary Alice。
-GABRIELLE: To Mary Alice.
为 Mary Alice。
-LYNETTE: Let’s get this show on the road.
把这个搬到路上。
-GABRIELLE: You guys check out Mary Alice’s clothes?
你们检查过 Mary Alice 的衣服了?
Size 8, hah! She always told me she was a size 6.
8 号的? 哈!她说她穿 6 号的。
Guess we found the skeleton in her closet.
看看我们能不能在她的衣橱里发现什么。
-NARRATOR: Not quite, Gabrielle, not quite.
等等, Gabrielle,等等。
-GABRIELLE: What’s that?
这是什么?
-BREE: It’s a letter, addressed to Mary Alice.
一封给 Mary Alice 的信。
-MARY ALICE: How ironic, to have something I tried so desperately to keep secret, treated so casually.
多么讽刺,如此拼命的守住这个秘密,这么偶然
-LYNETTE: What’re you doing? That’s private.
这是什么?这是私人物品。
-GABRIELLE: It’s open, what’s the big deal?
它自己掉出来的,没什么大不了的?
-SUSAN: What does this mean?
这是什么意思?
-LYNETTE: I don’t know, but check out the postmark.
我不知道,但是你们看邮戳。
-BREE: Oh my god, she got it the day she died.
哦,天!是她自杀的那天。
-GABRIELLE: Do you think this is why she...?
你觉得这会不会就是她自杀的原因...
-MARY ALICE: I’m so sorry, girls. I never wanted you to be burdened with this.
我很抱歉, 我从没想过让你们承受这些。
-SUSAN: Oh Mary Alice, what did you do?
Mary Alice, 你到底做了什么?