L1 露营记

You might also like

Download as pptx, pdf, or txt
Download as pptx, pdf, or txt
You are on page 1of 6

shànggexīngqīsì wǒhétóngxuédàohǎibiānlùyíng

上个 星期四 , 我 和同 学到 海边 露营 。
Last Thursday, my classmates and I went camping at the beach.

yīdàoyíngdì wǒmenjiùjìnxínglejǐxiàngyǒuqùdehuódòng
一 到 营地 , 我们 就 进行 了 几 项 有趣 的 活动 ,
As soon as we arrived at the camp, we did several fun activities,

qízhōngyíxiàngshì liǎngrénsānjiǎo jìngsài


其中 一项 是 “ 两 人 三脚 ” 竞赛 。
One of them is the "two-person three-legged" competition.

jìngsàideguīzéshì liǎngrényīzǔ
竞赛 的 规则 是 : 两 人 一 组 ,
The rules of the contest are: two in a team,

yígèréndeyòujiǎohélìngyīgèréndezuǒjiǎobǎngzàiyìqǐ
一个人 的 右脚 和 另一 个人 的 左脚 绑 在一起 ,
One person's right foot and another's left foot are tied together,

xiāndàozhōngdiǎndenàyīzǔjiùshìguànjūn
先 到 终点 的 那 一 组 就是 冠军 。
The group that arrives first at the finish line is the champion.
wǒhétóngbànbǎnghǎolejiǎojiùkāishǐzǒu
我 和 同伴 绑 好 了 脚 就 开始 走 ,
My companion and I tied our feet and started walking.

kěshì gāngyītáituǐ liǎnggèrénjiùtóngshíshuāidǎole


可是 , 刚一 抬 腿 , 两个 人 就 同时 摔倒 了 。
However, as soon as they lifted their legs, both of them fell at the same time.

zhèbǐsàikànqǐlaijiǎndān
这 比赛 看起来 简单 ,
This game looks simple,

dànyàozuòdàoqíxīnxiélì hùxiāngpèihé
但 要 做到 齐心协力 , 互相 配合 ,
But to work together and cooperate with each other,

háizhēnbùróngyìā
还 真 不容易 啊 !
It's not easy!
wánlezhěnggèxiàwǔ wǒmenhuídàozhùchùchōngliáng
玩 了 整个 下午 , 我们 回到 住处 冲凉 。
After playing all afternoon, we went back to our accommodation to take a shower.

yǒuxiētóngxuédòngzuòtàimàn
有些 同学 动作 太 慢 ,
Some students move too slowly,

lúndàowǒshí yǐjīngshìwǎncānshíjiānle
轮到 我 时 , 已经 是 晚餐 时间 了 。
When it was my turn, it was dinner time.

wǒláibùjíchōngliáng
我 来不及 冲凉 ,
I don't have time to shower,

zhǐhǎocālecāliǎn jiùpǎoqùchīfàn
只好 擦 了 擦 脸 , 就 跑 去 吃饭 。
I had to wipe my face and run to eat.
wǒdǎkāifànhé bùguǎnsānqīèrshíyī
我 打开 饭盒 , 不管三七二十一 ,
I opened the lunch box, regardless of three-seven-twenty-one,

lángtūnhǔyàndechīleqǐlai
狼吞虎咽 地 吃 了 起来 ,
Gobbling it up,

bùyīhuìérjiùbǎfàncàidōuchīguāngle
不一会儿 就 把 饭菜 都 吃光 了 。
It didn't take long to eat all the food.

zhèdùnfàn suīránméiyǒumāmazuòdehóngshāopáigǔ
这 顿 饭 , 虽然 没有 妈妈 做 的 红烧 排骨 ,
This meal, although there is no braised pork ribs made by my mother,

nàxiēcàiyěbúshiwǒpíngshíxǐhuanchīde
那些 菜 也 不是 我 平时 喜欢 吃 的 ,
Those dishes are not my usual favorite food,

dànwǒchīdézhēnxiāngā
但 我 吃 得 真香 啊 !
But I ate so deliciously!
chīguòwǎncān wǒmenzǒudàoshātānshàng
吃 过 晚餐 , 我们 走 到 沙滩 上 。
After dinner, we walked out to the beach.

zhǐjiànyēshùzàifēngzhōngyáobǎi
只见 椰树 在 风 中 摇摆 ,
I saw the coconut trees swaying in the wind,

hǎimiànshàngshǎnzhejīnsèdeguāng
海面 上 闪 着 金色 的 光 。
The sea shimmered with a golden light.

huánghūndehǎibiān jǐngsèzhēnměi
黄昏 的 海边 , 景色 真 美 !
The view is so beautiful at dusk by the sea!
dìèrtiānshàngwǔ wǒmenzàiyíngdìjìnxínglepānyándàbǐpīn
第二天 上午 , 我们 在 营地 进行 了 攀岩 大比 拼 。
The next morning, we had a rock climbing competition at the
camp.

chīguòwǔcān lùyíngjiùjiéshùle
吃 过 午餐 , 露营 就 结束 了 。
After lunch, the camping is over.

huídàojiālǐ wǒsuīránhěnlèi
回到 家里 , 我 虽然 很 累 ,
When I got home, I was tired,

dànshìquègǎndàofēichángchōngshí
但是 却 感到 非常 充实 。

You might also like